Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Is there a limit to Tubmail?

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

I’ve been using Tubmail to do a lot of back-and-forthing with other people for Klan stuff and keep-in-touch stuff (and occasional bra shots), and now that I have a good 50 or 60 old messages in my account, I’m wondering – is that putting any strain on the server or the programs? Is there a point at which my Tubmail will end up ‘full’ and start bouncing stuff?

Thanks in advance!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I have 140 in my inbox and 145 in my sent. Don’t know if that’s hurting the server or not, but they’re all there, all the way back to the first one from JolieNet ****ing about my bandwidth.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Huh, I thought the only way to view your tubmail was when somebody sent you something. You’re able to navigate directly to your inbox?

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

plk Posted:

Huh, I thought the only way to view your tubmail was when somebody sent you something. You’re able to navigate directly to your inbox?

It’s a forum listed under your Bookmarks, in the “Services” section.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

It gets slow in the 2000+ range, but until then don’t worry about it Log in to see images!

If we get enough users with that much mail I’ll do some maintenance to support it.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Evil Trout Posted:

It gets slow in the 2000+ range, but until then don’t worry about it Log in to see images!

If we get enough users with that much mail I’ll do some maintenance to support it.

Gotcha. I’m not that deluged with bra shot requests yet. But good to know for the future. Thanks! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!