Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay What should I do?

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Should I play my turns first? or suck some male reproductive organ first?

I Log in to see images!

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Suck that male reproductive organ good. And make sure he pays you this time.

If you’re a true Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Agnosticwoman's genitals

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Why not alternate between the two? male reproductive organ, Turn, male reproductive organ, Turn, male reproductive organ ect.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I tire of your ridiculous blather. Go back to sucking your sister’s woman's genitals. It’s sweet and hot and full of my great timesmmm… You can’t resist it.

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Agnosticwoman's genitals Posted:

Why not alternate between the two? male reproductive organ, Turn, male reproductive organ, Turn, male reproductive organ ect.

That’s a good idea. Wish I could do that. Log in to see images!

You gave me a withering glance when I asked for another chance.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I’m sad to see you go, but I ****ed it up, I know.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Awww, no turns left?

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s sad to see that the Flamebate forums we’ve come to know and love- moderately like, are now infested with all types of male reproductive organmonglers such as this guy.

Warpvader edited this message on 03/14/2008 8:51PM

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

BlazeKnowsWORA Posted:

That’s a good idea. Wish I could do that. Log in to see images!

Would be glad to help you out. Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Empress Desu

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

choke on the male reproductive organ and die, emofabulous person.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ eatamale reproductive organeatamale reproductive organ

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Warpvader Posted:

It’s sad to see that the Flamebate forums we’ve come to know and love- moderately like, are now infested with all types of male reproductive organmonglers such as this guy.

if only this guy knew the half of it

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Adapt Posted:

if only this guy knew the half of it

Posted On: 03/14/2008

loleel coppuyapest.

guuess hee dididnt haev ttoo seee nowaadaiss flaeembat. orr whee saaww the futturr.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!