Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex [CLOSED] Master balls Are Back, Get'em At Max Frug Price, 0% profit 415848

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

It has Finally Appeared again So Stock up today and if your alt needs it buy one of mine. So look for The Ton of auctions that will be appearing for master balls at buyout prices of Log in to see images!

EVECHARM

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Hmm sadly, Upon further looking into the price of masterballs, it is Log in to see images!415848 if you have 51 frug, or if you even have 1 frug.

Frug. seems to be broken when it comes to the ppwn shop Log in to see images!

Well anyway, setting them 3 days max so if you happen to miss them today.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Frug10 is the max needed for Ppwn Shoppe purchases.

Perfect timing as well.

EVECHARM

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Frug10 is the max needed for Ppwn Shoppe purchases.

Perfect timing as well.

Nah it’s even the same price at 1 frug.

and this was perfect timing

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/622022

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Yup, I saw that. I’m thinking of buying up a bunch and using them as prizes for Contests and such.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Eve, you do realize that you’re making a loss, right? Also, in case you’re being altruistic, the fatcats can easily buyout all of your auctions rather than visiting the ppwn shop, so… all I’m saying is, you can’t break the masterball monopoly so easily.

­

Anyway, serious kudos to you for trying to help out some newfabulous persons!

▲

▲▲

EVECHARM

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

well you guys can always buy them from me and get a bidder point to Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

So hypothetically speaking, how long would I have to wait for them to be selling for absurd sums of money again?

MINION9000

Avatar: 118643 Tue Feb 17 04:27:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

man-man Posted:

So hypothetically speaking, how long would I have to wait for them to be selling for absurd sums of money again?

Considering how many people spent their entire fwz savings on them buying as many as they could, they will probably stay near buying price if anyone even buys them at all for a while. and it may not be another month before they show up in the ppwn shop again like last it was before this.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Yup, I saw that. I’m thinking of buying up a bunch and using them as prizes for Contests and such.

How?

Is there a way to transfer items without committing Kyoubai abuse?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

CoreyJess Posted:

How?

Quoting this for the future

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

CoreyJess Posted:

How?

I don’t think what I had planned would be considered ‘abuse’. Listing a Master Ball (or five) for the minimum buyout price as a general reward for a Trivia Contest, for example, and TMing the Auction URL directly to the winner so that they can snipe the Auction as soon as it’s active.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I don’t think what I had planned would be considered ‘abuse’. Listing a Master Ball (or five) for the minimum buyout price as a general reward for a Trivia Contest, for example, and TMing the Auction URL directly to the winner so that they can snipe the Auction as soon as it’s active.

That sounds a lot like abusing the Kyoubai rules so that you can run a contest and have someone pay you for the prize.

Using Kyoubai as anything but a legitimate way to auction off items to the highest bidder would be abuse.

Am I wrong here?

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Pay me for the prize? I’d give it away if I could, just for the fun of it.

I think you’re misunderstanding the point.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Pay me for the prize? I’d give it away if I could, just for the fun of it.

I think you’re misunderstanding the point.

If not direct abuse, you are going to be inflating your auctioneer score, which is abuse if you have a contest that helps you out.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wylin Posted:

If not direct abuse, you are going to be inflating your auctioneer score, which is abuse if you have a contest that helps you out.

Like this one.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/36802-help-i-ve-lost-my-marbles

Is this abuse of what is supposed to be a legitimate auction house?

I’m honestly not sure here, so I’m asking.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Wylin Posted:

Considering that the MBs would be coming from various alts, including one that’s already got the Peen in the first place, I think you’re being paranoid.

And perhaps ‘contest’ wasn’t the best choice of words. It would easily be an event in Kyoubai, not the Contest forum. There would be NO BP involved whatsoever.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

CoreyJess Posted:

Like this one.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/36802-help-i-ve-lost-my-marbles

Is this abuse of what is supposed to be a legitimate auction house?

I’m honestly not sure here, so I’m asking.

Publicly keeping track of which people you’ve made purchases from, and making it a ‘theme thread’? I don’t see why that would be an issue, especially since multiple people have been doing it for months.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/24529-buying-a-lot-of-zomg-im-so-fat-xpeg

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/33241-buying-magic-mushrooms

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/36069-please-help-sell-me-your-male reproductive organ-enlargement-tutorials

No one has reported any of these threads for abuse (and one of them has been around for 4-and-a-half months), so it would seem that the community at large has no problem with the concept of advertising an intent to make a purchase. Add in a ‘public record’ of purchases, and while it’s obvious that it’s an attempt to chase the Bidder Peen, I don’t see anything nefarious going on. Some players simply keep track of their purchases privately, and Buyout any item listed by a ‘new auctioneer’ that they see.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 06/06/2009 10:22PM

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Publicly keeping track of which people you’ve made purchases from, and making it a ‘theme thread’? I don’t see why that would be an issue, especially since multiple people have been doing it for months.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/24529-buying-a-lot-of-zomg-im-so-fat-xpeg

No one has reported this 4-and-a-half month old thread for ‘abuse’, so it would seem that the community at large has no problem with the concept of advertising an intent to make a purchase. Add in a ‘public record’ of purchases, and while it’s obvious that it’s an attempt to chase the Bidder Peen, I don’t see anything nefarious going on. Some players simply keep track of their purchases privately, and Buyout any item listed by a ‘new auctioneer’ that they see.

OK, I’ve been wondering if these were condoned by CZ since I started seeing them. I have nothing against them, it’s a quick way to earn the peen if your full of felzz.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

I don’t think there’s an official stance one way or another. I think so long as you aren’t giving anyone any BP as any kind of incentive to buy from you in particular, and so long as you aren’t simply using the auction house to move Flezz between alts, then other ads & promotions are okay. None of the Peen Chaser threads do any of the above.

Of course, if anyone has any new ideas that may be in the gray area, contacting a Mod is the best way to go. Even I discuss my ideas with the Mod Squad before implementing them. One in particular was a bit too grey area, so to speak, so I decided not to go forward on it, even though it essentially was giving away free flezz to Newbies, to help them get started in the game. I’d rather give out donations to help people get jump-started than hoard my Flezz or simply wait for the next ‘Unique Item’ and hope that the five people ahead of me on the Flezz Board decide not to buy it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!