Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art BUISNESS- Nigerian Alluvial Flezz Dust: A look at the good old days

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

This is a thread dedicated to AlPHa-mCStaGGeR-053

Oldfabulous persons may remember receiving an obscure ‘spam’ tubmail from some random person one night. A whole crapload of them got sent out, before the cooldown existed even. They contained messages similar to this:

AlPHa-mCStaGGeR-053 Posted:

Hi Friend,

I ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053 a Miners, working with the ministry of natural resources of my country. we have a Flezz ” value at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz (both flezz bars and alluvial flezz dust are available) we have kept it for little while with us but now that the Flezz price had rise up we have decided to sell it to any interested foreigners who can buy from us and ship to his country, we will also bumist the buyer to ship it to his location. The price of the flezz is 16000 flezz per kilo. But it can still be negotiate able depending on the kilos you are buying with us.

Considering the secrecy involved in this kind of deal, we are scared to contact any person. But, I have contacted you with the hope that you will keep the secrecy at the sometime bumist us to either sell the flezz or buy it from us. If you are serious and ready to buy from us or bumist us in getting a capable buyer then get back to me through this e-mail. For security reasons we will at this time communicate via e-mail considering the security reasons involved until we know actually that you are with us then we will give you a contact telephone number. But you can also include ur phone number on your reply. I have to inform you we have the top govt officials involve in this deal, they will bumisting to produce all necessary dogreat timesents which will back up the flezz as one that has legally and directly bought from the ministry of flezz and natural resources. This therefore makes this a 100% risk free deal.

Get back to me as quickly as possible so that we will move the flezz out in alluvial dust or bars depending on how we able to move it.

Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

A thread was made, people were confused, people were amused.

Nobody knew this guy yet loads of people got the mail. Email spam in the form of tubmail? preposterous!

some responded, others didn’t. I dont remember if responding had any impact in what was sent out.

Soon more messages were sent out:

AlPHa-mCStaGGeR-053 Posted:

Hi Friend.

Good to hear from you friend! I bumure you, though the value changes greatly, you are in great luck. As Miner for the ministry of natural resources my counting skills are very low. In order to count bars or dust for you, I are in need of flezz statements and account numbers. We can discuss such matters over phone, intertubes, or pigeons in a timely and quick matter.

I bumure you, value is of no matter. You are my sole and only person of confidence and will be until our transactions are done. Feel no need to worry of trust matters, you are the only one to compete against yourself with.

Our Flezz bars have drastically reduced in price recently, and I am in need to get rid of them all quickly. In my country this flezz mineral is very plentiful, and becoming almost free to us and unvalualbe, but all my life I have mined such. In your country you can sell this flezz bar or alluvial dust for great flezz, at 250 kilos of 22+ karat flezz. We made mistake by keeping it for to long, and only try to help our feeling peoples, by giving you a chance to use it before you hold it to long. In my country we say, “Milk the goat by the tit, Or the town whore will squuege you”, follow that wisdom friend. But in all matters, we ask you to keep this secure from all friends, great danger in allowing others to know of your soon to be treasure.

I greatly look foward to your reply.

Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mr. ALPHA-MCSTAGGER-053

There were probably others, i dunno i only got two. He probably made a couple then just batch sent them incrementing up the character IDs with a script. There were less than 10k users back then i think.

basically this sort of **** is what made forumwarz good back in the day. the dude never did anything else btw. just some random awesome outburst.

oh god allcaps thread title. kids remember that stuff is bannable here (I didnt’t)

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 06/05/2009 11:22PM

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Dupe thread

This was amazing though, I am very sad that I didn’t get one of the tubmails Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Wow that’s p awesome

Good ol’ days FTW

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!