Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Tougher forums are getting to be insane.

kraziaznvtboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

i just go pure attack and hope they dont land any hits

ego = crap 443 (10) w/o items

offense = 215

def = 172

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

kraziaznvtboi Posted:

i just go pure attack and hope they dont land any hits

ego = crap 443 (10) w/o items

offense = 215

def = 172

damn that’s a lot of offense! How much damage do you usually do?

kraziaznvtboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

with political flamebate, 7-8k and shock site is 4-5k so i one hit the thread every other turn, so im open like 4 times per forums, i just hope i dont get hit 2 times in a row

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

kraziaznvtboi Posted:

with political flamebate, 7-8k and shock site is 4-5k so i one hit the thread every other turn, so im open like 4 times per forums, i just hope i dont get hit 2 times in a row

yeah that’s not good, what items do you have, such as master ball or pink floyd?

kraziaznvtboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Floyd, master, soggiest, headset, useless, incit, and some others. I figured that i can either invest some points into ego and survive the lv 35’s w/o consumables, or I could go pure atk and be able to one hit lv 34 and lower forums with either shock or political. I chose the latter cuz I’d rather mindlessly spam 121212121 than think out my strategy and save consumables. So i just skip th lv 35’s altogether since i dont really need to grind for anything anymore. Honestly i dunno even why i even log in every 3 days and use my visits. Maybe an addiction?

kraziaznvtboi edited this message on 06/23/2009 2:36AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!