Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV Who was the best Ninja Turtle?

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

Well, Donatello is the leading vote getter thus far. I have to say, it’s a good choice. Where the other turtles got decent weapons, Donatello would just beat the **** out of you with a big-bum stick. He’s so awesome he needs to have a handicap.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Raphael kicked bum.

Agreed. He got the job done, and didn’t mind breaking a few heads along the way.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Raphael kicked bum.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Donatello. Yeah. I loved his stick. I mean his pole. Ugh… staff?

Ok, none of those are working as desired, but he was pretty cool in the game (TMNT 4: Turtles in Time was awesome). And I think he was also the inventor of the group.

BIG APPLE 3 AM

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

Well, Donatello is the leading vote getter thus far. I have to say, it’s a good choice. Where the other turtles got decent weapons, Donatello would just beat the **** out of you with a big-bum stick. He’s so awesome he needs to have a handicap.

Please note that a staff is a very effective weapon. It has long reach, a lot of power on those long strikes, and you can hold it in the middle for closer fighting where it has two perfectly good ends that you can use interchangeably, all while being fast no matter how you’re using it. If he upgraded to a spear all of that would apply and he would have the poke of death. Don’t diss the most successful weapon design in history.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

MasterHaxxor Posted:

Please note that a staff is a very effective weapon. It has long reach, a lot of power on those long strikes, and you can hold it in the middle for closer fighting where it has two perfectly good ends that you can use interchangeably, all while being fast no matter how you’re using it. If he upgraded to a spear all of that would apply and he would have the poke of death. Don’t diss the most successful weapon design in history.

It’s a stick. It’s not a good weapon. Get over it.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Celerysteve Posted:

It’s a stick. It’s not a good weapon. Get over it.

Did you know that in the middle ages most infantry used spears as their main weapons, while their swords were only used as backup weapons. Yes, pointed sticks were considered better than swords. And a staff is just a spear without a pointy tip so it’s less lethal. Of course if we want to talk about the best weapons, then no melee weapons would even be considered, as bows and later guns completely decimate anything that you have to hold onto and thwack your opponent with.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

MasterHaxxor Posted:

Did you know that in the middle ages most infantry used spears as their main weapons, while their swords were only used as backup weapons. Yes, pointed sticks were considered better than swords. And a staff is just a spear without a pointy tip so it’s less lethal. Of course if we want to talk about the best weapons, then no melee weapons would even be considered, as bows and later guns completely decimate anything that you have to hold onto and thwack your opponent with.

Don’t believe everything you read in the history books.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Celerysteve Posted:

Don’t believe everything you read in the history books.

Ok, I gave reasons why a staff is a good weapon, then I provided anecdotal evidence, now lets see you do more than sit back and naysay, give me some reasons why a staff is not a good weapon.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

MasterHaxxor Posted:

Ok, I gave reasons why a staff is a good weapon, then I provided anecdotal evidence, now lets see you do more than sit back and naysay, give me some reasons why a staff is not a good weapon.

It’d break because it’s just wood.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Celerysteve Posted:

It’d break because it’s just wood.

Bone is weaker than wood, unless your opponent is in a full set of metal armor, a normal staff won’t break, your opponents bones will. If you do meet someone in full armor, get behind them and push them into a puddle, they will probably drown.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

MasterHaxxor Posted:

Bone is weaker than wood, unless your opponent is in a full set of metal armor, a normal staff won’t break, your opponents bones will. If you do meet someone in full armor, get behind them and push them into a puddle, they will probably drown.

Yeah but it’d break on the armor and bone is not weaker than wood.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Celerysteve Posted:

Yeah but it’d break on the armor and bone is not weaker than wood.

1. I told you about the armor, you push them, not hit them, you don’t need to, falling in that armor will hurt worse than a normal hit.

2. Good quality wood is definitely stronger than bone, as bone is like a car frame, it’s designed to crack under pressure to diffuse impacts. How else can people crack skulls and kneecaps with baseball bats? And a good staff is almost as sturdy as a baseball bat, but slightly flexible, making it very hard to break.

MasterHaxxor edited this message on 06/07/2009 11:40PM

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Baseball bat is thicker around that’s why.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Celerysteve Posted:

Are you reading my posts? Let me refresh your memory,

MasterHaxxor Posted:

And a good staff is almost as sturdy as a baseball bat, but slightly flexible, making it very hard to break.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Celerysteve Posted:

And a good bo staff is made of denser wood than a baseball bat.

If it wasn’t a reliable & effective weapon, it wouldn’t have been used in various forms, by various cultures, for centuries.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

And a good bo staff is made of denser wood than a baseball bat.

If it wasn’t a reliable & effective weapon, it wouldn’t have been used in various forms, by various cultures, for centuries.

You’re just stretching the truth. It’s just not a good weapon. It’s a stick and that’s all.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

What’s with all the Donatello love when Raphael was clearly superior in every way?

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Celerysteve Posted:

You’re just stretching the truth. It’s just not a good weapon. It’s a stick and that’s all.

We are not stretching the truth, we aren’t talking about backyard sticks, we are talking about crafted staffs, what you are doing would be the same as someone saying a mace is a bad weapon because holding a palm sized rock in their hands and hitting people with it (without throwing it) isn’t an improvement over, say, brbum knuckles. Their is a difference between a stick and a staff made to be a weapon. A big one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!