Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Interface "Reset" timer

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Thanks for selling out and putting the reset timer on the main page. It’s a whole lot better than just saying “Go to bed, you’ll have more forum visits when you wake up.” This is sarcasm btw.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I like it. I also think it is a precursor to a system with different reset times for different characters. I sure hope people who purchased extra characters can have reset at the same time for all of them.

The reason for the rolling reset times is to reduce lag during reset. I, for one, am curious how long reset would take if they just put up a static maintenance page and took the game down for a short while.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

It’s a nice feature. Not a huge difference, as long you can do simple addition and can tell time. Then again, after the random rollover gets implemented it’ll fulfill it’s destiny.

It’s like an ever-watchful eye as I travel to Mt. Doom.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I like the new timer. Even though it’s like a countdown of my life, watching the seconds tick away until I can crawl from my grave once again and experience sweet daylight.

If you’re a true Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

I think its a nice ceature, almost like having a feature on your male reproductive organ that would say :you just came one big ****ing load, here is the amount of time left before you can blow another huge bum load and not just a medium sized load.”

I Log in to see images!

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

Can’t stop watching it tick down..

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

new timer= awesome Its almost as cool as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were in the 80s (I still think they’re cool)

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

new timer= awesome Its almost as cool as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were in the 80s (I still think they’re cool)

Yes, yes… who DOESN’T like to see a couple of turtles wielding nunchakus and sais? No, seriously, who doesn’t?

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Warpvader Posted:

Yes, yes… who DOESN’T like to see a couple of turtles wielding nunchakus and sais? No, seriously, who doesn’t?

*grins* I always like Donatello and Michael Angelo best… followed by Splinter

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

Charlemagne

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Oh, If only I had such a countdown for EVERYTHING.

Countdown till I will **** next.

Countdown till I will have sex next.

Countdown till I will anally enjoy next.

Countdown till I will fry my mouth off with a whole case of Altoids.

Countdown till I will kill an unwilling victim.

Countdown till I will kill a willing victim.

Countdown till I will get shot in a drug deal gone bad, while staying the night at a friends house, because everyone at my house is going insane on a bad trip; a trip that last for days, and makes them think they are similar to hamsters (which would get quite funny, but will drive me insane soon after, hence the staying at my friends house).

“God’s not a woman, he’s a big white guy in the sky, and the deserts are reflections of his eyes. He doesn’t cry for us, and when he does it’s cuz he’s DRUNK”

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Counting down till your inevitable demise? I like the countdown timer

“The Darwin Awards honour people who ensure the long-term survival of the human race by removing themselves from the gene pool in a sublimely idiotic fashion.”

This means you

Charlemagne

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Oh!

A countdown counting down to every second of the fore-mentioned countdown, counting down to my inevitable demise.

“God’s not a woman, he’s a big white guy in the sky, and the deserts are reflections of his eyes. He doesn’t cry for us, and when he does it’s cuz he’s DRUNK”

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

srsrsbbumbnabum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!