Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz ive just brought 4 beastor cables...

nicksdrago0

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

...and basically other the other special items that i will need to get to advance to lv35 (i have the 7 dragonballs, medical eyepatch, and other moar files to increase ego and processing power) and the flezz is rolling in. im not going to attempt to top the leaderboards, and until julyish i cant get eps 2. any recommendations for the extra flezz?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

nicksdrago0 Posted:

...and basically other the other special items that i will need to get to advance to lv35 (i have the 7 dragonballs, medical eyepatch, and other moar files to increase ego and processing power) and the flezz is rolling in. im not going to attempt to top the leaderboards, and until julyish i cant get eps 2. any recommendations for the extra flezz?

get masterball.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

jobs

Lama glama

Avatar: 169571 Wed Jun 03 16:11:47 -0400 2009

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

You can always gamble. Log in to see images!

Seriously though, buy loads of drugs for though forums from Kyobai, prepare yourself for EP2/EP3, buy junk or just save it.

Lama glama edited this message on 06/04/2009 2:32PM

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

nicksdrago0 Posted:

Change the 7 dragon balls for a Master Ball ASAP. Master Ball has better stats and is cheaper to repair.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Master Balls are your highest priority. I don’t think there has been any official confirmation of whether they will ever show up again, and they are strictly superior to the Dragonballs in every way except for their going rate on Kyoubai. After the Balls, get a Ripro, then Versnatche Earbleeders, then Pink Floyd. If you don’t have a Prosthetic Finger, get one after the Ripro.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!