Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout HAPPY tIANANMEN MbumACRE B-DAY :D

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

TIANANMAN TIANANMAN!!! KILL ANOTHER YELLOW MAN!!!!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Ching chang chong.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Kongming

Avatar: 97915 Tue Feb 03 01:44:34 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Duly Offended.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

马冬林 to me

Goatse,

? I am Donglin Mu, and I really enjoyed the talking with you. I also want to express my heartfelt thanks to you for your help with the information of the university of Arizona.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!

LOLICAKE

[Forever Alone]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Larger Breasts

Back To: Board List | Topic List

Page 1 of 3 | Next Page | Last Page

rmondy

Posted 6/4/2009 4:18:57 AM

message detail Is anyone else annoyed that if you have a thinner Sim (not even rail thin, just slim or even low average) she’ll have small breasts? That’s fine on some Sims, but some variety in characters would be nice.

I am sure the normal response would be “EA won’t put it in because of their rating.” but I think this is silly. They could simply have controls that let you adjust general dimensions on the upper body and legs if they don’t want to add a control for breast/chest size. Plus, it could be used for both genders (put barrel chests on a male, etc.)

And, this also addresses the fact you have no control over how wide hips are if your Sim is heavy but you’d rather s/he have slimmer hips than the default for her/his weight. While it may seem like this would allow some unusual builds (tho why does it matter, it’s -your- Sims, right?), they could put in reasonable limits of scale so you can’t have someone with breasts that would make her nosedive into the ground, or rail thin legs on a huge body.

yapzp5

Posted 6/4/2009 4:31:11 AM

message detail i know. im just hoping for modders to fix this…

Ghost_loy

Posted 6/4/2009 4:34:26 AM

message detail Wait for a mod….

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Larger Breasts

Back To: Board List | Topic List

Page 1 of 3 | Next Page | Last Page

rmondy

Posted 6/4/2009 4:18:57 AM

message detail Is anyone else annoyed that if you have a thinner Sim (not even rail thin, just slim or even low average) she’ll have small breasts? That’s fine on some Sims, but some variety in characters would be nice.

I am sure the normal response would be “EA won’t put it in because of their rating.” but I think this is silly. They could simply have controls that let you adjust general dimensions on the upper body and legs if they don’t want to add a control for breast/chest size. Plus, it could be used for both genders (put barrel chests on a male, etc.)

And, this also addresses the fact you have no control over how wide hips are if your Sim is heavy but you’d rather s/he have slimmer hips than the default for her/his weight. While it may seem like this would allow some unusual builds (tho why does it matter, it’s -your- Sims, right?), they could put in reasonable limits of scale so you can’t have someone with breasts that would make her nosedive into the ground, or rail thin legs on a huge body.

yapzp5

Posted 6/4/2009 4:31:11 AM

message detail i know. im just hoping for modders to fix this…

Ghost_loy

Posted 6/4/2009 4:34:26 AM

message detail Wait for a mod….

i play virtual families they are more successful then my actual family help please fix this soon

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

my sim makes a fuctkon more money then me. and by that i mean he has a job. but little does he no that theres no food left in the fridge and all the furnature is gone and hes gonna die by falling asleep in a puddle of his own ****. sure showed him….heh

Tesfan Posted:

my sim makes a fuctkon more money then me. and by that i mean he has a job. but little does he no that theres no food left in the fridge and all the furnature is gone and hes gonna die by falling asleep in a puddle of his own ****. sure showed him….heh

wait 4 the booby mod it’ll be ok

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

KILL THEM ****IN CHINKS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!