Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Forum Bug

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I was just pwning forums today and I noticed a bad bug.

I first pwned FAP, then Zombie Armageddon, then FAP again.

Next I went to go pwn Zombie Armageddon, but changed my mind and decided to pwn Gamefabulous persons instead.

I had opened Zombie Armageddon to pwn it, but clicked the “X” to close its tab in firefox.

I went back to forumbuildr (different tab) and clicked on Gamefabulous persons.

The theme and logo were Gamefabulous person’s, but I noticed some strange behavior.

First off, the thread’s HP was a lot lower than I remember from my last visit to Gamefabulous person’s.

I thought I might have gotten lucky so I decided to pwn it anyway.

After about 2-3 threads though, I noticed a weird trend.

ALL OF THE CONTENT WAS ZOMBIE ARMAGEDDON CONTENT! Log in to see images!

The enemies, thread titles, posts, and replies were all talking about zombies!

So which forum was I in?

Well I went ahead and pwned the entire forum since I’d already wasted the forum visit, and when I got finished my feed said I had just pwned Zombie Armageddon.

That’s right. The logo and style looked exactly like Gamefabulous persons, but I was really pwning Zombie Armageddon.

Anyone else had this problem?

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

no I dont use tabbed browsing in the game. but That could have been it. Cause I was using tabbed browsing for domination and it acted real strange.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I think it occurs if you try to leave the forum without clicking the “Leave Battle” tab at the top left corner.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!