Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Make flezz, not war.

Spiner

Level 45 Troll

“Banned Camper”

As much as the idea of Domination intrigues me, after the last round ended without me being able to use my 5 domination cards I started to wonder why we can’t convert the scoops to something useful in the main game like flezz or items (That Mary Magdalene painting won’t cover itself in viscous man-spigot essence).

I can kind of see how forcing those middle of the pack runners to all contribute a big brown crown to the people in their bracket would make them angry enough to buy brownie points to change their avatar or give them a stupid title.

Ah well, at least we can always work towards the money the ELITE way. Blowjobs anyone?

Spiner edited this message on 03/13/2008 8:42AM

ZIGS

[YW-]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Do domination cards carry over to the next round?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well…you make scoops buying doing things that would ordinarily make you money, like pwning forums. Additionally, Domination is really supposed to be something on the side of FWZ, not something that actually influences the game.

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

No, they don’t.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!