Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Why is the Troll basically the weakest clbum?

Jimmy Hat

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Just keep pushing up your defense. Mine is at 52 and basically nothing touches me.

Trolls are a little bit tougher than the other clbumes, but in the end that makes you cooler than at least 66% of the people here.

“It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.”

dantose

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Have you ever considered the possibility that you just suck at the game?

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Megaaussie Posted:

I’ve had no trouble thus far with Troll, but if that’s the worst clbum, excuse me while I go polish my manly ego.

*cough*re-re*cough*

ahjteam

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Offence at 9 gives 192 damage with Ophelia’s poetry boosted with Pump it Up. Its nice.

ahjteam edited this message on 03/14/2008 9:16PM

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s been pretty easy for me so far… but that’s just because I splurged all my Flezz on meds.

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If you really think troll is the weakest clbum try re-re for a bit. Even in the higher levels 1 level forums can still kick your bumLog in to see images!

grrrlplz

Avatar: 31118 Mon Nov 03 16:56:20 -0500 2008

Level 39 Emo Kid

tEaRs oF bLoOd r cOmIn dOwN

Because everyone hates trolls. Of course.

I hate myself and I want to die.

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

grrrlplz Posted:

Because everyone hates trolls. Of course.

Someone here FINALLY gets my point. High five!

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

52, or even 26, sounds like an obscene defense…I have 3.

You just have to learn how to play each clbum. If I’m understanding it, Trolls have high defense/low offense, I guess you just hang in there and slowly but steadily pwn everything.

I find Camwhores can pwn threads very quickly, but I’ve had to learn when to heal, because it’s easy to run out of ego/sexiness, especially if I’m trying to deploy code. I haven’t been able to buy the best equipment because I’ve been spending so much on lipstick.

Ronald Jerum

[Wootz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I guess my original point was kind of confusing. I’m not upset that Troll is a hard clbum to play, because it’s not, really. It’s just that it doesn’t make any sense that it has basically no attack. On the actual internet, people are a lot more offended by the pain series than they are by a dude whining about his day. I also don’t see the need to remove so many features from the clbum. At least let us gain some charisma or something. Besides, if you do no damage, even with a high defense the net damage you take is almost the same, because you spend longer in the thread.

I’m not trying to be too whiny, and I still really enjoy the game, it just seems a little weird.

Ronald Jerum edited this message on 03/15/2008 12:58AM

maddsurgeon

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Makes sense to me. In real life, trolls don’t take anything seriously and are willing to go to great lengths to antagonize people. Stay at it long enough, choose your words precisely, have a long-term plan, and even the coolest customers will crack. Hence low attack/high defense.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The low attack stems from others not taking trolls seriously, usually.

That said, I don’t see how Emo kids and Camwhores are any different. The greater majority of the ‘Net population doesn’t take them seriously, and well they shouldn’t.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

NeGaTiVeHeLl

[Rocks RRR Us]

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Why Emos hun >.> just cause they more better? DLog in to see images!

pOOpey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Trolls have a strong “realy bad BO” attack, but that doesn’t transmit over the webs.

(Thx my noodley God! Log in to see images!)

OO

I’m in Log in to see images! (And she’s tight!)

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Ronald Jerum Posted:

If you do no damage, even with a high defense the net damage you take is almost the same, because you spend longer in the thread.

Wait, different playing styles for different clbumes that result in the same net damage taken? Oh ****!

Well…if it IS balanced, that would be sweet.

dantose

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just beat it at lvl 9 after grossly over preparing for the last forum. Trolls aren’t hard

pokezel

Avatar: 13498 Wed Oct 29 21:41:28 -0400 2008

Level 46 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

I guess peoples problem is that when you get to something like Domination, Trolls get shafted because Emo kids and Camwhores can get scoops easier. Log in to see images!

SIGNIATUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOAINBODFSNAF’

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Yeah, that’s one issue that bugs me. It’s hard NOT to get lemons as a camwhore.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

to quote “man your weak, and have a tiny male reproductive organ and no balls” Thats what trolls are like.

I Log in to see images!

Charlemagne

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Great-Meat-Spinner-Pen1s Posted:

All your friends are better than you? Maybe you just suck.

Agreed.

Obvious answer found.

“God’s not a woman, he’s a big white guy in the sky, and the deserts are reflections of his eyes. He doesn’t cry for us, and when he does it’s cuz he’s DRUNK”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!