Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Why is the Troll basically the weakest clbum?

Ronald Jerum

[Wootz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I found the game about a week ago, and a few days later introduced it to a few of my friends. I can’t help but feel shafted, though, since both their Emo and Camwhore characters not only do more damage than I do (I have 10 offense, they have around 6 each), but make more money than I do, can heal themselves, get better equipment, and get the chance to actually earn charisma. Anyone I’ve shown the game to is much farther into the game than I am, with a lot less effort. The Troll is basically worthless, and it’s puzzling because the Troll is, I feel, closest in spirit to what one tries to achieve when pwning forums. So why is it such a horribly broken clbum?

Ronald Jerum edited this message on 03/13/2008 3:57AM

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That’s the sad part. Trolls aren’t broken. Quite the opposite. Broken is good. Broken was the old Emo.

Well, think about it this way: Trolls, we don’t need healing abilities. Believe it or not, we actually can potentially have the best defense in the game, making us nigh-untouchable. Who needs power offense and healing abilities? With a good ego and a monster defense, plus a few recovery items as a JIC measure, we can take down any forum we want without the need to use sad piddly healing abilities. Not to mention, less defensive abilities means more offensive abilities.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Kaffe

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Somebody got to complain. Why not treat the biggest idiots as the sgreat times they are and give them the least benefits?

Makes sense to me. Stop whining.

Ronald Jerum

[Wootz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Kaffe Posted:

Somebody got to complain. Why not treat the biggest idiots as the sgreat times they are and give them the least benefits?

Makes sense to me. Stop whining.

Because it forces the game out of balance and makes it less fun? I dunno, maybe it just seems like Goatse-ing a thread would destroy it faster than complaining about anything.

(I was sorely tempted for a second there.)

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well, think about it this way:

A Camwhore beats a forum, it’s expected.

An Emo Kid beats a forum, they survived the nerf.

A Troll beats a forum, it’s because we were prepared, tactical, and ruthless.

Amp Zaphrix edited this message on 03/13/2008 4:15AM

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

Kaffe

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

In all honesty, I haven’t noticed that the troll clbum would be any bad. I think the game is generally easy, actually. I think it is more about playing style than actually imbalance. You’re probably just not the troll type. :]

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

You just have to look for pros and cons for each clbum. Although I’m think camwhore is one of the better ones. WE ACCESSORIZE!

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Too bad you don’t know how to properly derail a thread. It’s done like this:

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

Pacobomb

[Your Wife is Hot]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Did someone wipe their bloody male reproductive organ off on your teddy bear? Quit whining and tough it out sunshine.

Great-Meat-S-
pinner-Pen1s

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

All your friends are better than you? Maybe you just suck.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Trolls are balanced, We are just slow. Nothing wrong with that. I have 26 defense and 3 offense. Even 26 defense isn’t enough for the hardest forums but the 4 bar forums can be done with no healing needed.

Vongoethe

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m enjoying my first attempt at this game as a Troll. I don’t see anything I’d call difficult, it’s all pretty easy compared to other games I’ve played. If this actually is the worst clbum (which I don’t believe) then this game could use a little toughening up.

I’m not signing anything until my lawyer looks it over, and then I’ll want a pre-nup.

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

fap moar

I mean it, use the ability fap more Log in to see images!

Troll clbum is easy

Ophelia’s poetry -> Fap -> Yo Momma -> Insult -> Yo Momma -> insult etc untill either bad poetry or Fap is off cooldown, rinse and repeat.

Some items for when your ego/Douchebaggery gets low. No problem.

I kept away from using the Annoying text ability though Log in to see images!

All banana’s liek mudkipz

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

26 Defense? Well, it’s not really good at lowering the attack damage, more about the accuracy of their attacks isn’t it? Of course never had anything that high, so I have no clue on the effects.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Learn to prep, and know when to pick your fights. Once I learned those, I stopped myself from being pwned.

Oh, and buy some +cha glbumes when you can.

Future King of the Software Pirates

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

I’ve never had low defense so I don’t know. I do know I grind Woe is Us a lot and take about 100-150 damage total in 16-21 damage chunks. Sometimes I use a heal 50 when I’m taking too much damage. I don’t have FAP. I screwed up my last respec and am too cheap to buy a new one.

punto

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s not _that_ hard, I played through the whole game without much difficulty (except when that guy took all my money and I had no items, so I had to spend a couple of days pwning the easy forums).

I’m kinda glad I aparently picked the hardest clbum (without knowing it). It’s like when you start a game and the options are “easy”, “medium” and “hard”. What kind of pathetic worthless fabulous person plays a game in easy mode?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Because they’re are no good trolls except me,

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

The true reason is trolls have crappy base damage on their attacks. Early in the game, most upgrades don’t make that much of a difference. New attacks are what make the biggest difference between before and after leveling up. Emo kids get offense boosts when they have low health, and camwhores just have plain higher damage. Trolls get FAP, which, at low levels, does almost nothing, because your attacks suck anyway.

Megaaussie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve had no trouble thus far with Troll, but if that’s the worst clbum, excuse me while I go polish my manly ego.

If you read this you are a flamboyant homosexual

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!