Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports DnD campaign!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Obsidian Blacksteel Posted:

Okay, so 2.5 weeks later… can a brother get a Strength Check result?

I don’t think its worthy, the game play is too slow, Xylon is perma banned, Chawin barely comes here (I think) and I have no clue on that other dude, But Im thinking in a difrent thing related to dungeon and dragons.

Its a world construture thingy, were several people create a D&D world map with several locations, aswell has mytology creatures, etc…

would you be interested in this?

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

I personally would be very interested and could actually be involved on a consistent basis. Also my D&D chops from 1st to 3rd Ed are up to par. I haven’t played 4th ed yet ‘cause all my tabletop buddies live out of state, but I would be happy to contribute in any way I can.

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Deific Blunder Posted:

I personally would be very interested and could actually be involved on a consistent basis. Also my D&D chops from 1st to 3rd Ed are up to par. I haven’t played 4th ed yet ‘cause all my tabletop buddies live out of state, but I would be happy to contribute in any way I can.

there is no D6D 4th edition, thats just WoW in books Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

there is no D6D 4th edition, thats just WoW in books Log in to see images!

A buddy said the party dynamics were much better, is it that bad?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

Xylon is perma banned

what

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Sancdar Posted:

what

sory, ment crinkz lol

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

Deific Blunder Posted:

A buddy said the party dynamics were much better, is it that bad?

Lets just say, if you die in the 4th edition its because the DM didnt followed the rulles. read the players hand book, srsly its very bad

Obsidian Bla-
cksteel

Avatar: 114995 Thu Jun 04 19:11:28 -0400 2009

Level 30 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

D&D4E is really designed as a more basic game than the previous editions. There’s not quite as much challenge involved, to be honest. Also, there’s not much room for creativity & flexibility.

I prefer 3.5E, since it cleaned up a few imbalances in the game but still allowed for a significant amount of flexibility.

l33tl00z3r

[Billy vs Snakeman -
Gamers
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Obsidian Blacksteel Posted:

D&D4E is really designed as a more basic game than the previous editions. There’s not quite as much challenge involved, to be honest. Also, there’s not much room for creativity & flexibility.

I prefer 3.5E, since it cleaned up a few imbalances in the game but still allowed for a significant amount of flexibility.

I agree, 3.5 is much better than 4th ed, and prolly would work much better for a forum base anyway. I’m still interested, I check bout 1-3 times a day, so…. yea.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!