Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Drugs My random ramblings, rantings, and general internetery

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

first of all, on trolling. I recently made my trolling debut on this ****house by acting like a ****ing wanker (no, I’m not british. I just like the word wanker. It sounds like something a clbumy troll would use) until I got bored and realized I was quickly becoming a hypocrite. All that aside, I stand by my statement that the /b/rute force method of trolling is on the out and will eventually result in mbumive pwnage, and that every self-respecting troll (and you have to be. After all, who else would respect you) should spend time honing their skills on a well-moderated site. Endgame of gamefaqs is a prime example, with his jihad against all non-may-related pokemon, one piece, and naruto. So…I really don’t have a point to this bit.

On sarcasm and satire: Sarcasm makes anything funny. I can take any /b/tarded meme and **** all over it, and 9 times out of 10 come up with something funny. Or I can mindlessly spam desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

...Sorry, got a little carried away. Where was I? Oh yes, satire. Satire is sarcasm’s rich bumhole of a cousin who never had to work for a bloody thing in his life. But the wanker has clbum, I’ll give him that.

On zen trolling: think about it. But don’t. Then get slapped with your own mbumive male reproductive organ. Yeah, that’ll show ‘em.

On more to come: lol I said come.

My ego is trumped only by how ****ing awesome I am.

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

I have balls of steel.

Nexuscore

[For the lulz]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

ZA WARUDO!

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOR AORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAOR AORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

*knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife* *knife*

*stearroller’d*

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:53AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Stop it with the mancrush talk about “endgame” over on the ****ty board you wish you could troll but lack the wit to ever get noticed (this is all attention-whoring based, right?).

It’s understandable though. Gamefaqs is truly one of the last remaining bastions of intelligence and poignant conversation. I can see where you would have trouble breaking in.

Oh cool. I have my own fanboy now. And he’s a hypocritical attention whore to boot.

Listen, I have no interest in trolling gamefaqs. I’m just saying that there are people out there who can troll much better than you without ever touching the obvious ****.

But enough time spent on the loser. Here’s an update on my thoughts.

On late night posting: Sleep deprivation can be a powerful influence on douchbaggery. It gives you skin so thick you’ll outlast even the ‘roaches. It can also turn you into a ****ing re-re. But finding everything funny makes up for that. Seriously. The best lulz are made at 3 in the morning. I can’t comment on how alcohol affects this, lacking that experience, but I’m guessing it adds to both ends.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You know, Starfang, I hate to say it, but you’re right.

The best lulz are had at about 4:30 in the morning with 5 times the recommended 1000 milligrams(That’d be 5000 milligrams for you Camwhores who can’t do math) of caffeine in your system.

Failing that, 3:30 in the morning with just under the ****faced-wasted amount of alcohol.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:54AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

And you are wise to do so.

Now go be a camwhore, you attention-monger.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Starfang_42 Posted:

Oh cool. I have my own fanboy now. And he’s a hypocritical attention whore to boot.

Listen, I have no interest in trolling gamefaqs. I’m just saying that there are people out there who can troll much better than you without ever touching the obvious ****.

But enough time spent on the loser. Here’s an update on my thoughts.

On late night posting: Sleep deprivation can be a powerful influence on douchbaggery. It gives you skin so thick you’ll outlast even the ‘roaches. It can also turn you into a ****ing re-re. But finding everything funny makes up for that. Seriously. The best lulz are made at 3 in the morning. I can’t comment on how alcohol affects this, lacking that experience, but I’m guessing it adds to both ends.

You smell of cop out to me.

Also the thing about trolling is that I’ve seen intellegent trolling and subtle stuff but when you’re looking to seriously mess with people rather than just wind up people once, elegantly, brute force works better, more effectively and most notably doesn’t suffer diminishing returns because it’s plain obnoxious. Smartest trolling I ever had attempted on me failed. It was a work of art. the problem is, the guy had done the same thing maybe twice before and it was clear what he was doing. So, instead I enjoyed his post. That’s fail. Spamming **** might not be eloquent, insults might not be brave, but if they fail they have the built in back up mechanism of ****ting a board up. Which trolls for itself even if the post doesn’t. Eloquent posts, pretend help and risky questions only work so much before people get wary…

Pacobomb

[Your Wife is Hot]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I want to fist you so deep that the tips of my fingers can remove the dried semen in between your teeth from the last time you went home to daddy.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

On religion and trolling: Religion is one of those things that I would think is both easy and difficult to troll. Find the right bumon, and you’ll have everyone set up to be pwned. On the other hand, there are people out there who will defend their beliefs to the end of the world and that’s bad. You could be drawn into a fight you simply can’t win, and there’s nothing worse than being pwned by a christian nutjob. Of course, you could drop a line or two at the beginning of a topic and watch themselves tear each other apart before going in for the kill, but where’s the fun in that?

xMarcellox

[naga stole my bike]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

KellySunshine Posted:

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

On the other hand, Starfang, you could try trolling on religion, and find no one really care. There are indeed Jesus-****ers(Christians), Moses-****ers(Jews), tree-****ers(Wiccans), and Mormons(Way too easy) that just don’t care beyond a desire to convert you to ****ing alongside them.

Spartapie

[naga stole my bike]

Level 4 Troll

Starfang=weeboo

**** OFF

IM IN UR THREADZ PWNIN

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

Spartapie Posted:

Starfang=weeboo

**** OFF

Wow. I’ve never seen anyone own themselves that badly. Kindly place your head in a hot waffle iron.

Spartapie

[naga stole my bike]

Level 4 Troll

I WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWAI WONT RESPECT YOUR POKEMON THREAD LAWLALLAWLWA

IM IN UR THREADZ PWNIN

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I didn’t know Hobart was here that long ago.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!