Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Uh... speed runs

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

MC Banhammer Posted:

Bumping this with the new season coming up, although I’m not recommending by number of moves, but by actual time. Different speedrun times for different clbumes would not only cut out some of the Troll ****ing, but would also enhance the endgame for re-res.

oh hell yeah brotha i am all for that

**** people with slow internets by the way moves is lame while time is fun

plus you could see who pwns high-level forums as a re-re

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

MC Banhammer Posted:

Bumping this with the new season coming up, although I’m not recommending by number of moves, but by actual time. Different speedrun times for different clbumes would not only cut out some of the Troll ****ing, but would also enhance the endgame for re-res.

I like this. Also, I’d kinda like an incentive to speedrun a higher level forum, to me, it takes a fair bit more planning, but right now I don’t see why I should spend money trying to speed run a level 6 forum when I could just pwn rice rice baby over and over again.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Why do anything for Re-Res? They’re the challenge clbum for a reason, no? As of now it’s perfectly possible to get lemons as a Re-Re anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!