Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Super Mario Galaxy 2 revealed!

spam_bandit

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

WOOT! Thank you Nintendo at E3 2009 for this!

This same video was on the Nintendo Channel of my Wii for E3.

We get to use Yoshi!!!

Thoughts?
spam_bandit edited this message on 06/03/2009 12:51AM

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Awesome. Some people (mostly Gamespot forum users, so hey, we’re not talking geniuses here) are calling this a rehash, but frankly I’m happy to give Nintendo money if this game’s gonna be on par with Galaxy. I wish Ninty had announced a revival of Pikmin or Kid Icarus (or even a new franchise), but this and Metroid: OM will keep dust off my system for a bit Log in to see images!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I heard something about Pikmin for the Wii about a month ago.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

was Posted:

I heard something about Pikmin for the Wii about a month ago.

Yeah they remade the original for Wii.

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Personall, I found Galaxy extremely overrated. It was a good game, but I just didn’t get the “Woah awesome” feeling I got from Mario 64.

And I really wish they ditched the space athmosphere (no pun intended), it got pretty stale in the first Galaxy.

That said, I hope this will be the mindblowing game Galaxy 1 never was for me.

Ger-Man

Avatar: 75072 2010-07-15 14:18:11 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Permanoob

WeChall sucks

KenKaniff Posted:

Personall, I found Galaxy extremely overrated. It was a good game, but I just didn’t get the “Woah awesome” feeling I got from Mario 64.

And I really wish they ditched the space athmosphere (no pun intended), it got pretty stale in the first Galaxy.

I understand that, ebcause Mario 64 was the first 3D experience ever. Personally, I liked Super Mario Sunshine best. It had a vacation like atmosphere and interesting game elements with that little backpack.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

KenKaniff Posted:

Because you are hanging onto the past imo. Kinda how people hang onto OOT saying it’s the best game ever and no zelda matches up ECT ECT.

As said in another place, I think it will be great. They are keeping the same great machainic and just adding onto it. Will buy.(even though I haven’t had the chance to bear the first one since my Wii broke).

Ger-Man Posted:

I understand that, ebcause Mario 64 was the first 3D experience ever. Personally, I liked Super Mario Sunshine best. It had a vacation like atmosphere and interesting game elements with that little backpack.

I have yet to play that game, might try it out.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 06/03/2009 9:50AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I wasn’t super excited for galaxy when it came out. However, I very quickly found myself completely enthralled.

Jumping from planet to planet just when one got boring was fantastic. It was probably my game of the year that year.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

SMG2 looks awesome with Yoshi. Who doesn’t want to fly with Yoshi by using farts?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I didn’t understand why people liked Galaxy so much. I had it, and it was interesting for a while, but wasn’t all that interesting. Besides I had no desire to get all the stars… the reward seems rather lame. Especially if you want to complete it 100% you’d have to get every single star again. Is that what makes a game fun?

Super Mario 64, I bothered to get all 120 (I think that was the number) stars. Wasn’t all that hard. But lately I haven’t been playing my games.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!