Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay visit history page is alphabetical now and doest show where your streak started anymore

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

now i cant see what forum i started with, so you have just wrecked my 98 streak, thanks a lot. also the list seems a lit shorter. seriously, what were you thinking when you did this to the streak page?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

now i cant see what forum i started with, so you have just wrecked my 98 streak, thanks a lot. also the list seems a lit shorter. seriously, what were you thinking when you did this to the streak page?

ok now i see theres 2 streak pages for no reason, one is alphabetical the other not, but noth are too short to see where i started. put it back te way it was, this is a bad format

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

ok i found where i started, nvm, but soon the visit history page will have to be lengtheed

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

It’s been like that for a long time. Where have you been?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

It’s been like that for a long time. Where have you been?

that is neither a constructive comment nor helpful, but thanks.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

More options are better than fewer options, especially when you are not forced to use one or the other.

Additionally, the Streak Tab is always in alphabetical order, and the Visit History is always in chronological order, and has been for as long as I can remember.

There’s also the GreaseMonkey Script that tags the forums in your streak with pistachio scoop icons as a reminder. That migh help you out a lot.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

More options are better than fewer options, especially when you are not forced to use one or the other.

Additionally, the Streak Tab is always in alphabetical order, and the Visit History is always in chronological order, and has been for as long as I can remember.

There’s also the GreaseMonkey Script that tags the forums in your streak with pistachio scoop icons as a reminder. That migh help you out a lot.

Yeh, I was going to say, I don’t ever remember the Visit History NOT being alphabetical. I use that Greasemonkey script Cid mentioned and it rocks. I don’t know how much you’re going to continue playing the game, but if it becomes a habit you might wanna grab it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!