Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Best auctioneer and best bidder e-peen

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

How they are calculated?

Numbers of bougth or selled things?

Number of different players with wich you have had business?

Total flezz gain from auctions?

How?

Lama glama

Avatar: 169571 Wed Jun 03 16:11:47 -0400 2009

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Best auctioneer: to how many unique sellers you have sold items.

Best bidder: from how many unique auctioneers you have bought from.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Originally it was total bought until they found that to be easily exploited, but this was also before there were peens for it.

I still have no idea how JayZJay does as well as he does in both. I keep a list of all the people I bought from and check out the entire auction house 3x a day and he still manages to get about as many new bidders as I do and he doesn’t have near as many auctions as some other people yet has twice the amount of unique buyers somehow… If you’re actually interested in getting them I say good luck buddy.

Re dei sepol-
cri

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Dunatis Posted:

I still have no idea how JayZJay does as well as he does in both.

I do have one.

Dunatis Posted:

I keep a list of all the people I bought from and check out the entire auction house 3x a day and he still manages to get about as many new bidders as I do and he doesn’t have near as many auctions as some other people yet has twice the amount of unique buyers somehow… If you’re actually interested in getting them I say good luck buddy.

No i dont want these e-peen, it was simply for knowing.

For the rest, JayZJay will not be surpbumed, because he stays all days, day and night on kyoubai, probably he has some script or something which get him what he gains.

He will not be surpbumed, if he does’nt finish like that korean guy.

It is notable, howewer, that a flash game, like forumwarz, has “drugged” people so much that they stay day after day, hour after hour on the game for some useless achievements.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I started going for it when the highest bidder had only a few hundred and now it’s just become pure spite for me. I have 1650 and spent that time trying to get it, I thought “hey, I’ll have an advantage since people likely won’t write this **** down or even care!”.

I would never imagine starting now at this point as it would be impossible unless JayZJay decides to let other people have a chance. The scary thing is that he’s slowed down since he hit first place…

Of course I still get people getting into bidding wars with me for some reason and I don’t exactly have the Log in to see images!

Re dei sepol-
cri

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Another thing, ONLY unique auctionners/bidders counts, or even variety of files, amount of money in transaction or flezz gains, bidding or selling, in respect to base/market price of the item?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

The Flamebate peen was out of reach, just like the kyoubai peens are now. Then the leaderboard was cut down to give other players a realistic chance. Maybe something similar could be done now again.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Perhaps the Flamebate and Kyoubai scores not including players who haven’t logged on in a month or retired alts? That way older players don’t auto win by having 500 replies or sales form people who will never be on again while have equal chances at any new players.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Dunatis Posted:

Perhaps the Flamebate and Kyoubai scores not including players who haven’t logged on in a month or retired alts?

Flamebate already does this. I think all leaderboards already work this way as well, but I’m not sure.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

MC Banhammer Posted:

Flamebate already does this. I think all leaderboards already work this way as well, but I’m not sure.

I know the peen board certainly does; pdb hasn’t been up there for months and he’d still be third or fourth if he came back.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

and the INCIT board now that Orb is not in the first place, but if he came back he still would be there.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Personally, I don’t see the allure of flagpole sitting. I could understand it for Flezz (if a really incredible unique item came out, then there’s a reason to try to stay number one.) But for all the others?

I just don’t get it.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Personally, I don’t see the allure of flagpole sitting. I could understand it for Flezz (if a really incredible unique item came out, then there’s a reason to try to stay number one.) But for all the others?

I just don’t get it.

Some people have alts dedicated for certain tasks, to make sure other people can’t get them Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Yep, it serves at least two purposes I can think of:

1) It makes the player feel like they’re accomplishing something, to see their name at the top of the leaderboard all the time.

2) It trolls people trying to get it.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’d say mostly trolling since once you’re at the top of them, it’s fairly easy to stay there. Maybe not for all of them but the fluctuating ones are not the ones most people talk about while the OPs examples absolutely require someone to get off of their flagpole.

Re dei sepol-
cri

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

Another thing, ONLY unique auctionners/bidders counts, or even variety of files, amount of money in transaction or flezz gains, bidding or selling, in respect to base/market price of the item?

So it is confirmed? Only unique auctionners/bidders and stop?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!