Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 [CLOSED] Bought Emo Kid Abilities, levelled, and found them available to buy again

BelaLugosisD-
ead

[RowsdowersUnite]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m not sure if this has been addressed, did a search and didn’t find anything.

I recently hit level 26 and bought Everybody Hurts. Today when I levelled up it offered me Everybody hurts and Quoth the Raven, which I already had, having just used them to pwn the foru I levelled up on. I bought them again, probably shouldn’t have, but did to be safe. Does that mean I’m out 4 upgrade points? I hit the Fix Upgrades page but nothing happened. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else, and if there’s a fix.

Thanks, Bela

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BelaLugosisDead Posted:

I’m not sure if this has been addressed, did a search and didn’t find anything.

I recently hit level 26 and bought Everybody Hurts. Today when I levelled up it offered me Everybody hurts and Quoth the Raven, which I already had, having just used them to pwn the foru I levelled up on. I bought them again, probably shouldn’t have, but did to be safe. Does that mean I’m out 4 upgrade points? I hit the Fix Upgrades page but nothing happened. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else, and if there’s a fix.

Thanks, Bela

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/611723

Particularly: use haxlrose to reset your points

BelaLugosisD-
ead

[RowsdowersUnite]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I read ET’s post about the corruption problem yesterday. I was thinking that was the root of things as well; my stats were reset to my stats prespec, so I guess the answer is wait a few days for Haxl to become available again…?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BelaLugosisDead Posted:

I read ET’s post about the corruption problem yesterday. I was thinking that was the root of things as well; my stats were reset to my stats prespec, so I guess the answer is wait a few days for Haxl to become available again…?

submit a bug report then, not sure if et can reset your wait time or not but that’s the best way (always) to get responses to bug reports

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!