Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing I guess even trolls get the blues

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Svunty Doucherag bum Licking Herp Monster!

Sigh. So, normally I’m a troll. I mean, it’s not what I asked to be, it’s what I was born as. I secretly feel bad about it a lot. I’ve even cut myself over it from time to time, just to try to feel the pain I inflict on others. Well, today my girlfriend left me. It was out one year anniversary. I’ve been crying all day, and just wanted to see how you guys deal with it, and maybe say sorry. I know how you all feel now, really know it. I wrote a poem about her leaving me, but I’m not sure if I should post it here. It’s my first poem. If anyone asks me to post it though, I will. Also, if anyone can help me deal with this overwhelming, terrible pain, please do tell me how I can possibly cope.

and again, sorry for being a troll…

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

OMG!!!!!!!!!@@@!!!!!!!!!! Thats so sad!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

to leav u on ur anniversary like that????? Thats horrible!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

i no ur usually a troll, but if ur a good persn at heart like u seem 2 b, then somday u’ll find 2ru lov, i know it!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

if u think reading ur peom wud makeu feel better, id like 2 here it!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

AHAHAHAHA WERE IS UR BACKBONE U PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR TROLL LYFE

U SHOULD HAVE BEEN EATEN AS A BABY

UR GF WUZ RITE 2 LEAVE u

PWND!

PWND!

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

1point618 Posted:

Sigh. So, normally I’m a troll. I mean, it’s not what I asked to be, it’s what I was born as. I secretly feel bad about it a lot. I’ve even cut myself over it from time to time, just to try to feel the pain I inflict on others. Well, today my girlfriend left me. It was out one year anniversary. I’ve been crying all day, and just wanted to see how you guys deal with it, and maybe say sorry. I know how you all feel now, really know it. I wrote a poem about her leaving me, but I’m not sure if I should post it here. It’s my first poem. If anyone asks me to post it though, I will. Also, if anyone can help me deal with this overwhelming, terrible pain, please do tell me how I can possibly cope.

and again, sorry for being a troll…

Here’s a razor, and a rope with a noose on it.

Post the results if you can, guy.

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Cherrypie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So, this is how the unholy offspring of Hot Topic and Something Awful looks like.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Cutting, booze and drugs.

Now to watch the trolls kill and eat each other.Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Oh my god. I can’t believe how badly all these trolls are making me feel. I know I can be strong though, being one myself. Oh, but even that causes me woe! Please, are there any real emos here? Someone who can help me? I’m sorry Escher, but I need a real emo to tell me to give my poetry or I’m not going to be able to do this.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

1point618 Posted:

Oh my god. I can’t believe how badly all these trolls are making me feel. I know I can be strong though, being one myself. Oh, but even that causes me woe! Please, are there any real emos here? Someone who can help me? I’m sorry Escher, but I need a real emo to tell me to give my poetry or I’m not going to be able to do this.

oh, ok

Well, if theres anythn i can do, jus say so, ok???????????

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Cutting, booze and drugs.

What kind of drugs? My normal cocaine just isn’t making me feel good like normal. I do have some alcohol though, I can try that.

Now to watch the trolls kill and eat each other.Log in to see images!

They really are going after me, aren’t they? It’s like they are closing in for the kill of their own who has shown weakness. But it’s not weakness, it’s the strength to change.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

1point618 Posted:

They really are going after me, aren’t they? It’s like they are closing in for the kill of their own who has shown weakness. But it’s not weakness, it’s the strength to change.

Go for valium, then mix with lots of booze. you might end up in a comma though, but it is worth the risk, trust me.

Yes they always attack what the do not understand because it frightens them so very much.

I Log in to see images!

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

1point618 Posted:

We lurk in the [role-playing] forums, savagely attacking and feeding upon unsuspecting emos and trolls who sulk in their dark rooms and are crying their eyes out.

We also spam old memes, goatses, and Log in to see images! time to time, though.

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Cherrypie Posted:

So, this is how the unholy offspring of Hot Topic and Something Awful looks like.

Yes, “this is how we looks like duuurrrrrr”. ****ing learn some English ****ing grammar.

Oh god. I’m so sorry. I think I need to post that poetry. I just need to know you’ll read it. Will anyone? Or are all the emos still forsaking me because of my label? I’m not my label, I’m something sensitive and nice underneath that. Please help?

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Go for valium, then mix with lots of booze. you might end up in a comma though, but it is worth the risk, trust me.

I’m doing it. The hurt feels so good.

Yes they always attack what the do not understand because it frightens them so very much.

You’re the only person who understands me.

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

HES NO TROLL

ITS A WITCH

BURN HIM

BURN THAT TRASHH

ILL EAT UR BABIES

PWND!

PWND!

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Just do what I do when I’m down, and that is to laugh at people even lower than you. If I were you I’d start with Daxflame to feel better about yourself, then work into Teens4Christ.

btw, DC IS A fabulous person

DC IS A fabulous person ;D

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Deathclaw Posted:

Just do what I do when I’m down, and that is to laugh at people even lower than you. If I were you I’d start with Daxflame to feel better about yourself, then work into Teens4Christ.

Mustn’t go back to my old ways. Must not do it….

Deathclaw

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

1point618 Posted:

It’s hard-wired into us. It’s all you can do.

DC IS A fabulous person ;D

Mr_Malaprop

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

perhaps… perhaps… even the douchiest excuse of a human can write poetry…

anyway, this may be worth a try. i say that if you want to live a life of misery, there is no reason to stop you. let’s see how emo you really are. Log in to see images!

capital letters are for people without emotional problems

Never forget, kids:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5526/kidsee5.jpg

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

1point618 Posted:

Well… if you’re going to be that way, I guess I’ll just leave you in the dumps with these emos, hmm?

Go become an hero.

pl0x.

Warpvader edited this message on 03/12/2008 10:21PM

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

No don’t go back to them, if you do they will just beat and gang enjoy you,

I Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!