Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Database maintenance

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

spacekadt Posted:

yeah, FAIL managed to send me some wake the **** ups last night.. he could have sent something I could actually use… inconsiderate brat Log in to see images!

anyway, I took a screen shot of mine and submitted the bug last night. it’s certainly a weird error

It was a short lived bug, sorry about that. It’s been resolved.

I’m sorry for everyone who had auction tubmails. I honestly have no way to recover what was sent so for the most part your winnings are lost. Terribly sorry.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Evil Trout Posted:

It was a short lived bug, sorry about that. It’s been resolved.

I’m sorry for everyone who had auction tubmails. I honestly have no way to recover what was sent so for the most part your winnings are lost. Terribly sorry.

wouldn’t there be logs of items submitted to kyoubai that could be compared to items sent back by it?

or spendfriend logs?

this is going to make people angry and i anticipate the people who take this game seriously (:hurp: ) will be whining at me to whine at you for them.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 05/29/2009 11:32AM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Inertia Posted:

this is relevant to my interest. are you saying FAIL sent you an item by tubmail??

well, *he* didn’t actually do anything, but the system randomly attached an item to that tubmail

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Inertia Posted:

this is relevant to my interest. are you saying FAIL sent you an item by tubmail??

hey inertia are you still exploiting tubmail to get free big ticket items like you were before?

PieMan37

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Thanks for the trouble, but one quick question…How do I get those TubMails back from the NPC’s? The one lost I believe is story-important(I didn’t read it yet.)Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

PieMan37 Posted:

Thanks for the trouble, but one quick question…How do I get those TubMails back from the NPC’s? The one lost I believe is story-important(I didn’t read it yet.)Log in to see images!

Submit a bug report.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I received a Human Skull attached to a tubmail from one of Fie’s contest entrants. Weird.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Shii Posted:

I received a Human Skull attached to a tubmail from one of Fie’s contest entrants. Weird.

Its odd how many of the items are somehow relevant to the TM’s.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

wouldn’t there be logs of items submitted to kyoubai that could be compared to items sent back by it?

or spendfriend logs?

this is going to make people angry and i anticipate the people who take this game seriously (:hurp: ) will be whining at me to whine at you for them.

It’s unfortunately insanely hard to figure out where items went in those two days just from spendfriend logs and auctions, due to the amount of things people could have done (taken attachments, not taken them, auction pbumed, auction failed, sold item in store, created new auction, etc.)

JonE30

Level 7 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

When the database went down, I was between being contacted by FBO and receiving the tubmail letter from them. So I am sort of stuck in limbo in the game until I am able to receive that message. I also lost ALL of my upgrades/points.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

It’s unfortunately insanely hard to figure out where items went in those two days just from spendfriend logs and auctions, due to the amount of things people could have done (taken attachments, not taken them, auction pbumed, auction failed, sold item in store, created new auction, etc.)

Ouch. That must suck for the people who were affected and have to send bug reports to get their important stuff fixed

JonE30 Posted:

When the database went down, I was between being contacted by FBO and receiving the tubmail letter from them. So I am sort of stuck in limbo in the game until I am able to receive that message. I also lost ALL of my upgrades/points.

send reports to get disastrous tubmail issues repaired, guys. then use haxl to fix upgrades.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 05/29/2009 2:09PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

JonE30 Posted:

When the database went down, I was between being contacted by FBO and receiving the tubmail letter from them. So I am sort of stuck in limbo in the game until I am able to receive that message.

Submit a bug report.

JonE30 Posted:

I also lost ALL of my upgrades/points.

Read upwards in the thread to find where ET said what to do about this.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Evil Trout Posted:

If upgrades are missing, a simple respec will fix the problem by visiting Haxlrose. If you notice one or more of your stats is negative, try this page and it’ll fix you right up.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Shii Posted:

Too bad it wasn’t a Wolf Shirt…Log in to see images!

Neona

Avatar: 88117 Sat Feb 07 19:37:29 -0500 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 43 Camwhore

Serious future peenwhore. XO!

EQUALLY GLOWING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW AWESOME ET IS

really though.

also i’ve been too lazy to play lately so yay nothing of mine broke. score one for apathy.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Evil Trout Posted:

I think most of those cases can be accounted for. Also even if an item was bought and resold, I think it would be better to overcompensate someone, than under.

If you gave us the kyoubai history (which is public anyway, just not in a convenient format) and spendfriend history in some kind of downloadable format, then players could do the rest. Or maybe not, but it would still be interesting to be able to see the history.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 05/30/2009 6:37AM

trodas

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Summergirl_94 – I would not complain so much about being American, if I are you, look:

About the downtime, well, **** happens and mainly – thanks for Evil Trout fixed it nicely, so – thanks for these there extra visits anyway! Good help Log in to see images!

PS: no problems found in my account, if that helps anything

trodas edited this message on 05/31/2009 9:28AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!