Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help I got my first Dildo

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

iae eriemeber ewhene iame mibefirt seidflod, ite sofngty soss goccverd ien chsittt wiiee ahised too dthosrughy it aaawwyeaayy.Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

also,

Sybian Posted:

I got my first Dildo and it’s so big. I can’t get it in. I can only get the tip in and it hurts so much. What do I do?

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

ChilePepino Posted:

iae eriemeber ewhene iame mibefirt seidflod, ite sofngty soss goccverd ien chsittt wiiee ahised too dthosrughy it aaawwyeaayy.Log in to see images!

ilu man

Sybian

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

scully Posted:

One would think that with a name like Sybian this really wouldn’t be an issue.

*spanks*

What are you talking about? Sybian is my real name my mother gave me.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Sybian

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Peregrine Posted:

get lube, and use it liberally on whatever hole youre trying to get it in, and then put some on the dildo. common misconception is to put more lube on the toy, but it doesnt lube the hole that well when you do that

try using positions that employ your weight, such as sitting on it. with the laws of gravity at your side, you wont have to work as hard to get it in

Oh woooow thank you !!! I will try this next time my parents aren’t home.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Sybian Posted:

Oh woooow thank you !!! I will try this next time my parents aren’t home.

I would ask for pictures, but that would be too pervy, even for this site.

heirloom Posted:

and i am a car

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

I would ask for pictures, but that would be too pervy, even for this site.

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

Sybian Posted:

Please help. It looked so small on the website, but it’s actually huge. Log in to see images!

A woman's genitals can accommodate damn near ANYTHING comfortably, just make sure to relax! Also don’t just lube the toy, lube your woman's genitals as well, you will get better results. Attempt penetration in a sitting position or straddled with your back straight.

Usually when men think a woman’s woman's genitals is becoming “loose” it is because in fact she is comfortable with her sexual partner and her woman's genitalsl canal is relaxed. Hence people get the idea virgins are tight because they are virgins, this is partially true, they are tight because they are nervous and scared.

So remember fellas for TIGHT woman's genitals keep em nervous!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

STGill Posted:

A woman's genitals can accommodate damn near ANYTHING comfortably, just make sure to relax! Also don’t just lube the toy, lube your woman's genitals as well, you will get better results. Attempt penetration in a sitting position or straddled with your back straight.

Usually when men think a woman’s woman's genitals is becoming “loose” it is because in fact she is comfortable with her sexual partner and her woman's genitalsl canal is relaxed. Hence people get the idea virgins are tight because they are virgins, this is partially true, they are tight because they are nervous and scared.

So remember fellas for TIGHT woman's genitals keep em nervous!

nothing makes them more nervous then the possibility of you beating them at any given moment.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!