Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Participate in a chain story! Win 3BP

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

“Getting inspiration for my dynamic performances in quality action movies, and no, I’m broke. Only temporarily, I swear.”

Snap017

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Bigandtasty Posted:

”Getting inspiration for my dynamic performances in quality action movies, and no, I’m broke. Only temporarily, I swear.”

Pete then ****slapped the man and said “If your broke HOW THE **** do you plan on paying me!?”

spartadude

[Troll-o-bots]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

His only response was: Blowjob.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

spartadude Posted:

His only response was: Blowjob.

The man took his shoes off and deftly opened Peter’s zipper with his almost feminine finger-toes. He bent down and came closer. As he approached, his cheeks burned with both desire, and the heat radiating off of Peter’s large, throbbing…

Ardent edited this message on 06/05/2009 8:18AM

Snap017

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

The man took his shoes off and deftly opened Peter’s zipper with his almost feminine finger-toes. He bent down and came closer. As he approached, his cheeks burned with both desire, and the heat radiating off of Peter’s large, throbbing…

Rather infected appendage, which turned out to not be a male reproductive organ at all, but rather, a glowing, hairy, 3rd leg.

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Just a note I’ll be finishing this contest sometime tomorrow. If you want to enter, make sure you participate soon.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Claine Posted:

Just a note I’ll be finishing this contest sometime tomorrow. If you want to enter, make sure you participate soon.

Both Pete and Segal were startled by this booming voice, which appeared to emanate from nowhere, yet everywhere at once.

spartadude

[Troll-o-bots]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Pete then escaped to the basement of the bar and started stealing booze.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

spartadude Posted:

Pete then escaped to the basement of the bar and started stealing booze.

He was stealing bottles, when he heard a commotion just outside. A large cannonball destroyed the wall of the basement, he climbed out and saw people running in the streets. He asked someone what was wrong, but the man just pointed to a television.

The Pope, Oprah and Robert Mugabe have met up, and are addressing the imminent ending of the world.

At this news Pete…

OddGuy

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Started binge drinking as much booze as he possibly could before pbuming out. He then had a dream in which he was the Hero of Earth, Boozilla, fighting the monster known only as “Poprah”.

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

And it’s over. Well, that turned out interesting. Well done Log in to see images!

I’ve done the random number generator. The winner is MeatLoafFan on page four. Congrats! I’ll send your BP over right now.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Claine Posted:

And it’s over. Well, that turned out interesting. Well done Log in to see images!

I’ve done the random number generator. The winner is MeatLoafFan on page four. Congrats! I’ll send your BP over right now.

Thank you very much, it’s been fun Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!