Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Participate in a chain story! Win 3BP

CandySatan

Level 63 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

Samildanach Posted:

Hands horribly scarred and twisted, he lay facedown, sobbing as the canine leavings sizzled on his skin. “Why, God?” he plaintively whispered, “What did I do to deserve this?”

“You didn’t do anything.” He raised his head, “Was that God?” He thought to himself. Without a pause, he suddenly got a reply, “Of course it is, remember the time you Log in to see images!’d a little kid? Because of that, you shall rot and die in this pile of dog ****.”

CandySatan edited this message on 05/28/2009 12:57AM

Crocen

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

CandySatan Posted:

”You didn’t do anything.” He raised his head, “Was that God?” He thought to himself. Without a pause, he suddenly got a reply, “Of course it is, remember the time you Log in to see images!

Pete sat in silence, Contemplating the many mistakes he had made in his very own **** pile.

Then God said “Jk! Lolz, you so nub! Now you get to go to |-|34\/3n5 fo shizwiznit my nizzle!”.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

As a relieved Pete sprouted wings and began ascending toward Heaven, a problem presented itself. He became unable to move, and so he was stranded in the middle of space.

Bigandtasty edited this message on 05/28/2009 3:36AM

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Bigandtasty Posted:

As a relieved Pete sprouted wings and began ascending toward Heaven, a problem presented itself. He became unable to move, and so he was stranded in the middle of space.

He realised that his foot had become trapped in the now solidified lump of melt Log in to see images!

TheBaron

Avatar: 180429 Tue Jul 07 16:38:25 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

he struggled to get free but soon found the only possible escape was to eat it.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

TheBaron Posted:

he struggled to get free but soon found the only possible escape was to eat it.

Good Lord, thought Pete. What a strange, chaotic day this is has been. Ups and down, twists and turns. It’s almost as though the auctorial voice of my life were constantly changing. With that startling realization, he became lucid enough to remember taking that tab of acid earlier.

Bigandtasty

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Samildanach Posted:

Good Lord, thought Pete. What a strange, chaotic day this is has been. Ups and down, twists and turns. It’s almost as though the auctorial voice of my life were constantly changing. With that startling realization, he became lucid enough to remember taking that tab of acid earlier.

At roughly 4:46 PM ForumWarz time, Pete awoke in a sandbox full of moist, smelly sand; the sandbox also contained two used condoms and a half-eaten Snickers bar. It was all just a trippy experience…or was it? He grew even more confused as he noticed that he was still wearing the wet, burnt fur coat fashioned from Rufus’ corpse.

Ika-chan

[The Waffle Army]

Level 36 Hacker

Bigandtasty Posted:

At roughly 4:46 PM ForumWarz time, Pete awoke in a sandbox full of moist, smelly sand; the sandbox also contained two used condoms and a half-eaten Snickers bar. It was all just a trippy experience…or was it? He grew even more confused as he noticed that he was still wearing the wet, burnt fur coat fashioned from Rufus’ corpse.

He became more confused still when he realized that there were random people he’d never seen before standing all around him. He looked at one and realized that its head was made of cheese.

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Ika-chan Posted:

He became more confused still when he realized that there were random people he’d never seen before standing all around him. He looked at one and realized that its head was made of cheese.

I wish I had head made of cheese, thought Pete. But there was no time for such envy now, considering that Pete had no idea where he was. He asked one of the people standing around him.

Samildanach

Level 34 Hacker

Damion Posted:

I wish I had head made of cheese, thought Pete. But there was no time for such envy now, considering that Pete had no idea where he was. He asked one of the people standing around him.

“Where am I?” Asked Pete of the cheese-headed man.

“Where you have always been,” Cheesehead replied, “Right here.”

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Samildanach Posted:

”Where am I?” Asked Pete of the cheese-headed man.

“Where you have always been,” Cheesehead replied, “Right here.”

Pete thought to himself, “Wisconsin? But — I live in Vermont!” Aloud, he asked Cheesehead the question he had been holding back asking ever since he first hit puberty:

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Pete thought to himself, “Wisconsin? But — I live in Vermont!” Aloud, he asked Cheesehead the question he had been holding back asking ever since he first hit puberty:

Can I have sex with your head?

Bigandtasty

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Cheesehead replies “Yes, but you must take me out on several dates to expensive restaurants”. Pete says “Meh, that’s too much work”, and decided to find a way home to watch TV.

Mrteen7

[TheLoneWolfes]

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Ziggy Posted:

Remembering that’s there’s more to life than Heavanly bodies, Pete took advantage of the feacal explosion by licking up the chocolate goodness. A pbumer-by shielded the neighbours eyes and exitedly chanted:

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Then pete was just about to lay his headin the smelly chocalately goodness. He looked up and seen

TheBaron

Avatar: 180429 Tue Jul 07 16:38:25 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Melons! BIG JUICY MELONS!

and they were coated in… you guessed it… fecal matter!

“Oh lovely day!” he thought to himself.

but… it hit him, how would he get them? They were floating in the frickin air!

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

TheBaron Posted:

Melons! BIG JUICY MELONS!

and they were coated in… you guessed it… fecal matter!

“Oh lovely day!” he thought to himself.

but… it hit him, how would he get them? They were floating in the frickin air!

“I need a latter” he exclaimed hastily making his way to the shed. Upon entering he noticed something quite peculiar. A shiny box, radiated a haunting glow in the middle of shed. “I wonder what’s inside” he pondered as he strolled over to the mysterious cube.

Samildanach

Level 34 Hacker

From the cube there came a voice. “Pete,” it said, “Someone totally missed that there was a second page to your life! You have fallen out of sync, thrust backward and forward in time with no logic or consistency. Your life’s story teeters on the brink of embarrbuming failure!”

Bigandtasty

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

“So what happens now?” asked Pete. The magical Cube had an unsure look on its face(s), before grunting a grunt that sounded like “I don’t know”.

Shortly afterwards, everything around Pete faded to white, and he was alone in a blank void.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Bigandtasty Posted:

”So what happens now?” asked Pete. The magical Cube had an unsure look on its face(s), before grunting a grunt that sounded like “I don’t know”.

Shortly afterwards, everything around Pete faded to white, and he was alone in a blank void.

Gazing around the corners of the void (completely ignoring the paradox that implied), Pete was suddenly blinded by a light brighter than the searchlight his dad had mounted in the family car.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Gazing around the corners of the void (completely ignoring the paradox that implied), Pete was suddenly blinded by a light brighter than the searchlight his dad had mounted in the family car.

Causing a series of traumatizing memories to come rushing back, which left him babbling in an epileptic stupor. Unfortunately, when his dad had mounted the searchlight, he MOUNTED the searchlight.

Ardent edited this message on 05/29/2009 7:53AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!