Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho I love noobs

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

n_gger Posted:

noob = someone that’s new and/or acts very special and is new to the Internet.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

n_gger in GD Posted:

I need you to stop closing my threads because I have a ****ing bug. If you idiots knew anything about the game (which you probably should seeing as how you’re mods) you’d know that after the first episode you can’t use the in-game Internet.

Fix my name and stop thinking you’re the **** because you have Internet superhero powers and change my name.

this was the 4th thread he posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

The mods banned him so he couldn’t report MC Banhammer and Spacekadt for being terrible mods!

This guy has been banned for 10 forums, including a Naruto forum. He was looking for a home here.

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

so, how this all happened:

-n_gger came into IDC

-i convinced him that if he didn’t buy ep2 by next rollover his account would be locked

-he freaked

-I fake sent him 2 bp and made him submit a bug report about it

-made him make a thread about getting 7bp (in GD)

-convinced him that the underscore in his name was what was causing the BP transfer problems

-made him make a thread asking for a namechange (in GD)

-made him make another thread telling the mods not to close his threads (in GD)

-he pretty much made the last trolling thread (in GD)on his own so props to him I guess

Big time props to Master_Troll, Unknown Comic, and Chawin for coming in and Rp-ing super nice helpful people, and to spacekadt for seeing exactly what was going on and letting him post the last thread anyway Log in to see images!

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

We also told him Spacekadt couldn’t mod GD.

**** THAT **** BAD MOD SENDING REPORT

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

unban n_igger hes just exposin mcb as being a fabulous personget

nice ownage tho, all aroudn boys

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

unban n_igger hes just exposin mcb as being a fabulous personget

u should come into IDC more often

jk this is a terrible idea IDC is terrible dont do this

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

lolz!

▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

u should come into IDC more often

jk this is a terrible idea IDC is terrible dont do this

sometimes i go in there and its boring
well, tahts my story

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

and to spacekadt for seeing exactly what was going on and letting him post the last thread anyway Log in to see images!

well, I couldn’t exactly pre-emptively ban… and I did try to help him. he just chose to believe the trolls. dumb move, imo, but with amusing results

oh yeah… and I happened to check that window after his third post. had I been there from the beginning, I probably would have had to be a wet blanket before it got as far as it did… or at least *try* to tell him

spacekadt edited this message on 05/27/2009 3:23PM

u gusy are making rules against thing like that in idc rite?

whens that go into affect cuz i gotta plan to execute before

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

u gusy are making rules against thing like that in idc rite?

whens that go into affect cuz i gotta plan to execute before

As soon as ET gets off his lazy, vacation-taking bum and starts doing some work around here again.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

its important so could u pleaze stop w/trollin and give a serious reply? thx

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

its important so could u pleaze stop w/trollin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahah ahahah ahahah hah hah hah ah ah a a a

/me wipes a tear from his eye

thx for the laugh! Log in to see images!

thats real nice. ha. ha. wtf does my taxes go too here? in this economy im suprised u take such liberties

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

thats real nice. ha. ha. wtf does my taxes go too here? in this economy im suprised u take such liberties

Oh, do you have extra money? I’ll take it. I need to change my name to add an underscore, apparently.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Oh Hobart Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Oh, do you have extra money? I’ll take it. I need to change my name to add an underscore, apparently.

i have 3 goatses and a wheel of molded cheese. me stockings need darnin and me babies are sick

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!