Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll OBJECTION! The jury's still out on Tucson Lepht. What's the verdict? (Ep 2 SPOILERS)
Poll: Did you like the Tucson Lepht minigame, and would you like to see it return?
You must be logged in to vote.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey guys,

Warning: Minor spoilers here if you haven’t gotten to Episode 2 yet.

Crotch Zombie is fairly proud of our Tucson Lepht courtoom mini-game, as far as its design, gameplay, humor and self-referentialness. However, we know that not everyone is as crazy about it as we are.

We’ve attached a poll to this post, but we’d also like to hear your feedback. If you didn’t like it, why not? Too difficult, too divergent, too long (didn’t read)?

Alternately, if you did like it, would you like to see more of it? Or perhaps you’re neutral about it, and would only want to see it return in Episode 3 conditionally? Let us know!

Thanks,

— The Management

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Bring it back, I enjoyed it.

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

I enjoyed it, but found it was the hardest thing on Forumwarz, bar Geronimo!.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Chawin Posted:

I enjoyed it, but found it was the hardest thing on Forumwarz, bar Bubble Troll and Geronimo!.

Fixed and qft’d

Dark7Hero

[Cult of the Sea Un-
icorn
]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I plead not fail

severeatrophy

Avatar: 47018 Sun Jan 11 07:52:07 -0500 2009

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Thought it was one of the best parts of Ep 2. Seeing more would surely induce more sex wee.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I liked it the first time but it wasn’t possible to skip it then and after playing through it with a few alts it got very tiresome…

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

imo make it more like the actual games so that it’s, you know, more than just get 1 piece of evidence.

Good but kinda short

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

My favorite part of the game, when I’ve told people about Forumwarz, and they complain about how they have no flezz and are thinking of quitting I’m like “Just finish episode One, and you’ll change your mind completely”.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I enjoyed it quite a lot — the first time. Meaning, those 10 minutes were quite entertaining, but IMO you need to look at how much effort went into making that vs. how much reward was gotten. If it took 10 days to do, and if it takes 10 days to add a mission, I’d rather have the extra mission.

Also a “this section will take 10 minutes to complete” warning would’ve been nice beforehand.

Listen2Reason

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Some of us haven’t actually played the “real” games…I had no idea what I was supposed to do, and it devolved into “Click stuff until something happens”. The writing was amusing, and the animation/gameplay was kinda cool, but…As far as I can tell, I sat there for 10 minutes clicking stuff and finally the game was like “You know what, this is taking too long, let’s just have you lose so we can ****ing get on with it”. I guess I’d like to go back and try to get the real ending (whatever that is), but I’d have to have some sort of alt, right?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MC Banhammer Posted:

I enjoyed it quite a lot — the first time. Meaning, those 10 minutes were quite entertaining, but IMO you need to look at how much effort went into making that vs. how much reward was gotten. If it took 10 days to do, and if it takes 10 days to add a mission, I’d rather have the extra mission.

Also a “this section will take 10 minutes to complete” warning would’ve been nice beforehand.

Pretty much this. If developing a court takes days while it only takes minutes to complete, don’t bother developing more court scenes in the future. And yes, I really enjoyed playing through the court.

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

I’d like it if it had any meaning on the game afterwards, because, whatever you do on the original trial scene doesn’t affect later gameplay in any way. maybe, depending on the answers for each, then you could have different missions/attacks/contacts/whatever. Also, different gifts, quest items, flezz rewards, and so on. More like one of those “Choose your own adventure” books I used to read when I was a kid. For example, if you are proved to be guilty of something, then you’ve gotta work your way around it, maybe bribe the judge, jury, and/or attorneys, or ask haxlrose to erase the trial records, etc. etc. Not just a minigame that isn’t even necessary to play and that doesn’t have any consequences either way. it doesn’t even change your alignment.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Court scene, very funny the first time. Bothersome that the peen involved requires you to actively participate in it: if there is another, it would be nice if you could opt out but not opt out of the peen.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I’d like to see a more developed version, with more meaningful actions and results. I do understand the folks who don’t want to play through it on every alt, just for the same basic script.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I enjoyed it but it was too hard.

It’s embarbuming to admit but i had no idea how to proceed through it the first time.

It was AWESOME, but the obscurity of the task involved was prohibitive.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Listen2Reason Posted:

Some of us haven’t actually played the “real” games…I had no idea what I was supposed to do, and it devolved into “Click stuff until something happens”. The writing was amusing, and the animation/gameplay was kinda cool, but…As far as I can tell, I sat there for 10 minutes clicking stuff and finally the game was like “You know what, this is taking too long, let’s just have you lose so we can ****ing get on with it”. I guess I’d like to go back and try to get the real ending (whatever that is), but I’d have to have some sort of alt, right?

Yeah, I agree with this. It started and I thought it was pretty cool, funny, all that…once it got to the point where I’d clicked through everything I could find, and the whole scene kept repeating, I thought “screw this”. Luckily I’d managed to give myself the peen through all that. Log in to see images!

Having said that, mixing in minigames and sTalk side quests with forum-based missions is a great idea. It’s just that the Tucson Lepht format didn’t work for me personally. *shrug*

Squeezemyshiz

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

I enjoyed the humor, and the characters, and it was lots of fun, but way too frustrating, and I admit needing to find a walkthrough to keep from bashing my computer to bits

Amasius Posted:

I liked it the first time but it wasn’t possible to skip it then and after playing through it with a few alts it got very tiresome…

Exactly right.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Very much enjoyed the humor and the vomit. As mentioned a few times, it was awesome the first couple times through. 10 characters later it was getting rough. Adding the “skip” option for additional characters once it had been played out was wonderful, but if that option wasn’t there I still wouldn’t want the court section cut. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!