Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho i am on a roll tonghit

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

no thats p brilliant too

i saw one day that someone had a builder score of -3 and i had to remember what that meant and when i did i as like “how the **** can you be that unfunny” and then i clicked on the forum one and read 3 things and closed my browser because ****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

if u let anyone get to close u might lose them…

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

i saw one day that someone had a builder score of -3 and i had to remember what that meant and when i did i as like “how the **** can you be that unfunny” and then i clicked on the forum one and read 3 things and closed my browser because ****

thats my score u bumhole!!!!! (for real)

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

oh lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

id do that “downvoters suck” emote or w/e but i dont know how to

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

its just dv

its prob. because this are my submisssion: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/599276

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

its just dv

its prob. because this are my submisssion: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/59927

hahahah

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

i cant really think of somethin like mathblasters im just kinda inferrior in every way but ill keep tryin if u stop tryin u dyin

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

having sex w/ girls forum

do you like to have sex with girls or want to have sex with girls? do yuo have questions about having sex or what to say to get to have sex? then great times (lol) on down to having sex with girls forum. having sex with girls forum is the internet #1 site for talking about having sex with girls. Dont be a woman's genitals get some woman's genitals and great times )lol) on down to having sex with girls forum.

Topics: SEX, WITH, and GIRLS

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

gonna submit that if ppl can eidt it for me

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

didnt want to wait for the edit i just went with it wish me luck Log in to see images!

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

whats that? cus L O L does it sound gaY!

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

they’re ok cuz from what I understand (and I do not know this becuz i was not good enough to create ep 3 for no pay) they just tell the appretices how dumb there ideas are.

i wanna take this opportunity to give a shoutout to celerey stove. hi celery steve.

ilu man

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

oh yeah Log in to see images!

Thank you to whoever uploaded that it completely expresses my feelings right now

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

having sex w/ girls forum

do you like to have sex with girls or want to have sex with girls? do yuo have questions about having sex or what to say to get to have sex? then great times (lol) on down to having sex with girls forum. having sex with girls forum is the internet #1 site for talking about having sex with girls. Dont be a woman's genitals get some woman's genitals and great times )lol) on down to having sex with girls forum.

Topics: SEX, WITH, and GIRLS

you misandrist prick, what about the gay boys

ilu man

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

you misandrist prick, what about the gay boys

duh thatll be my next week winner i have this **** on lockdown

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

duh thatll be my next week winner i have this **** on lockdown

k

brb upvoting yors and downvoting the other ones

ilu man

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

[quote]Odalisque Posted:

brb upvoting yors and downvoting the other ones[/quote

edited because not shring this idea with you guys,, you’ll have to learn to win on your own

Odalisque edited this message on 05/27/2009 5:24AM

ilu man

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

you should make a special klan for this and let them know which entriess are yours to upvote and then have the klansfolk downvote all the other ones too. I can’t believe i never thought of this til now

oh holy **** this is amazing. You should really edit that post so we dont give everyone else our good idea.

starting the klan “klan for the fair playing of forumbuilders Log in to see images!

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

i have a really good idea for a weed forum but i dont know much about weed does anyone can help me out?

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

I HAVE NO LOYALTY TO ANYONE ESPECIALY THOSE I LOVE THE MOST BECause whoops capslock was on! well because ive got intimacy issues thats why i just violently lash out at everyone specially those cloest to me Log in to see images!

nana your post got buried i am so sorry i understand i will take your abuse because deep down i know how u feel and no words can ever break that ok?

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!