Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun New Concept

Bait n Bludg-
eon

Avatar: 156407 Mon Mar 16 22:49:33 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I was thinking about a new mulitplayer aspect of Forumwarz i thought would be fun. How about Forum-Colosseum. Here players and fight against each other on a forum thread (of coarse there would be a limit of how many time you can enter daily) in which the winner can win flezz of something else i came up with a new domination scoop.

Winner could 4 Strawberry Scoops (with a possible daily cap).

What do you think?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Bait n Bludgeon Posted:

I was thinking about a new mulitplayer aspect of Forumwarz i thought would be fun. How about Forum-Colosseum. Here players and fight against each other on a forum thread (of coarse there would be a limit of how many time you can enter daily) in which the winner can win flezz of something else i came up with a new domination scoop.

Winner could 4 Strawberry Scoops (with a possible daily cap).

What do you think?

The concept of player vs. player tournaments of some sort has been around for over a year, actually. It hasn’t been implemented because it’d be extremely difficult to balance.

As it is, the majority of players would be able to 1-hit kill any opponent instantly, and certainly within two or three. Also, no consumables heal enough to add any strategy to the fights.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

i think shamn earth totem would be imba for this

wait til after combat rebalnace please!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

lol, I wonder what permanoob would like to fight anyone else.

Bait n Bludg-
eon

Avatar: 156407 Mon Mar 16 22:49:33 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

what if it matched people who are no more than 3 levels different than each other to balance it out more

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Bait n Bludgeon Posted:

what if it matched people who are no more than 3 levels different than each other to balance it out more

definetly never played the permanoob right? My most powerful attack is Recipes, takes a huge time to refresh.

This just isn’t at all feasible as the game is now.

If you want pvp, instead make it so people actually flame each other in a chat-like situation and have spectators vote on the results (every reply gets voted on or you can fight back a certain number of times and people choose player A/B as the winner). This would have to be anonymous to be fair, but it would be kind of fun and would rely on something other than what clbum you chose, how much flezz you have, and how much real money you’ve spent on the game.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

What if the coliseum were somewhat team or Klan based, with every Defending player representing a thread and every attacking player attacking the whole thing. You can back out to save yourself for a round but the defender gets healed partially after that.

While this would be fairly dull as hell right now, once we get status ailments going it could lead to some interesting raids as you’d need a diverse party to take down some people especially if you give the defenders a bonus since they attack second.

Or you could just go play dom…?

Yes, let’s make 500 different variations of the same buildr/dom/pvp system that every other game has/whatever so that people that don’t enjoy these things have nothing to do here but post for awhile until they get bored and ban themselves. Log in to see images!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

PvP Chess would be nice though Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Inconnu Posted:

PvP Chess would be nice though Log in to see images!

CHESS FWZ style, signed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!