Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Why is Boiling Point such a low value peen?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The only reason not to reward 104 etc would be the amount of time it takes to create further peen. Pistachio needs to be capped far more. Many of us have been saying this for months now, and I haven’t seen a single player arguing in favour of leaving pistachio as is.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 05/27/2009 10:40PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The only reason not to reward 104 etc would be the amount of time it takes to create further peen.

Actually, I don’t think that’s the only reason. Forum bloat is another, and the one which ET is planning to address by retiring forums. He was waiting until everyone had a fair chance at the 100 forums pwned peen first, and is no doubt delayed by his recovery from vacation plus his efforts to get the testing crew going.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Pistachio needs to be capped far more. Many of us have been saying this for months now, and I haven’t seen a single player arguing in favour of leaving pistachio as is.

Okay. The current high-level pistachio allows for fave medal ninja-ing if you’re in an extremely hostile bracket. I’d rather see it this way, than “the biggest alliance in a bracket wins”

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Back on topic:

Lord Shplane Posted:

Like srsly, I worked hard to get that, and I get less than .2 inches? ;_;

I am displeased.

Boiling Point is a two-and-a-half-inch peen. You got two and a half inches or so of e-peen “for pwning 100 forums” (That’s not including The Grind). You just got it in 25 incremental doses.

Samildanach edited this message on 05/27/2009 10:58PM

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Actually, I don’t think that’s the only reason. Forum bloat is another, and the one which ET is planning to address by retiring forums. He was waiting until everyone had a fair chance at the 100 forums pwned peen first, and is no doubt delayed by his recovery from vacation plus his efforts to get the testing crew going.

So if someone has been delaying going after the 100 forums peen to do other things, are you saying now is the time to go after the peen?

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Shii, you are 102% correct. I’m a level 35 Hacker, and it’s bloody hard taking on level 35 forums. Not only the fact that my attacks deal out little damage, but the fact that I’ve had to sacrifice most of my ego in favour of Offense, just so that I can even attempt a 35.

I have a level 35 hacker and I beat level 35 forums easily. Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Samildanach Posted:

Back on topic:

Boiling Point is a two-and-a-half-inch peen. You got two and a half inches or so of e-peen “for pwning 100 forums” (That’s not including The Grind). You just got it in 25 incremental doses.

I understand that, but still, it’s a bit disappointing when you reach the end of the series and only get .16 inches. I mean, I’d be happy with a .2 or something, just make it increase with a bit larger of an increment than the rest of the set. It’d be broken if it was WAY more, but Boiling Point just seems like it’s more significant than the rest of the set, and should be worth more.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Lord Shplane Posted:

I have a level 35 hacker and I beat level 35 forums easily. Log in to see images!

Do you have Pink Floyd? I don’t so that may be the reason.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Dirt_E_ATM Posted:

So if someone has been delaying going after the 100 forums peen to do other things, are you saying now is the time to go after the peen?

No, AFAIK he’s going to leave at least 100 forums available at all times.

Lord Shplane

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Do you have Pink Floyd? I don’t so that may be the reason.

Yes, but I was doing fine on all but the highest level forums anyways (And those weren’t too tough as long as I had consumables).

See, the level 40 forum is for people who DO have Pink Floyd.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I’m just starting a run on the consecutive pwnage peens (currently on 20ish), got it lined up to reach a maximum streak at the end of a domination week and by that point I should hit a streak of exactly 104, would be nice if there was a peen for it, but if it’s going to be capped at 100 then… so be it I guess.

Sarcasm Inc, I’m also a lvl35 Hacker, and all the way through the game I was punching above my weight in terms of which forums were pwnable compared to my level… I have a Pink Floyd now, but even before that I took down at least some of the top forums without needing consumables (I say “at least some” because it wasn’t that long before I had the Floyd)

Kinda interested in what your stats are, but this probably isn’t the best place for it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!