Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout ITT: WE SPOIL EPISODE 3

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Ok guys here are some of the stuff that are in Episode 3. Some people have been selected secretly to try the super special secret beta and this is some of the things that happen:-

Log in to see images!shallow esophagus turns out to be you from the future and the he wanted you to pwn forums was to defeat your evil twin an EPIC forum pwning battle

Log in to see images!THE_**** has some better “roids” in this ep which you can only get if you can help him get a sex change.

Log in to see images!DrrtyCop74 asks for money practically EVERY DAY. It’s ****ing annoying cause what she asks for grows exponentially. I don’t know if this is a bug or something but it’s annoying the **** out of me

Log in to see images!Geronimo hires you to do some stuff in the same way shallow oesophagus did. They don’t pay you however they threaten to kill you if you don’t do their tasks (which would cause a time paradox with you being shallow esophagus and all).

Log in to see images!The game ends with Ravit dying from INTERNET AIDS. You’re all “WTF HOW DID THAT **** HAPPEN” about it.

It is said that in Episode 4 you find out where did this “INTERNET AIDS” come from

Info about new stuff for each clbum (including 2 NEW clbumes) to come later

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

lol you play forumwarz

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

UNGH IM HAVING A EPISODE

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

dodngodngodngodngodngodngodngodngodngodngodndondongodngodngodngodngodgndongdognd ogndogndogndongdogn

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

And nothing of value was lost.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!