Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing "Forumwarz Steno Star!" Win BPs, fame, opportunity and Carpal Tunnel!

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

what’s the epeen going to be called?

also snipe

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

generichaxor Posted:

my fingers are too tired to make an original post so:

I got typing practice, I got some brownie points, and, yes, I’m willing to pester the hell outta JB for another opportunity like this. I did like doing it , but, he really says “uh” and “you know” a lot, and there were annoying noises in the background ‘cos some idiots were present.

Also, I join in the effort to push JB into awarding an E-Peen for this, and also would like to sign up for the wikification thing. Yay!

Awesome contest.

this

I mean that it was difficult for me because some idiots were having a party half a mile away and blowing the hell outta everything with fireworks. It was kinda hard to understand JB with all the racket.

And, yes, he also says “you know” a lot.

Crocaen

Level 26 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Amy Rose Posted:

I mean that it was difficult for me because some idiots were having a party half a mile away and blowing the hell outta everything with fireworks. It was kinda hard to understand JB with all the racket.

And, yes, he also says “you know” a lot.

I enjoyed all the “Umm’s” and “y’know” There are so many different ways to say them…uhm….uhh…..uh….uhmmm…yeknow…youknow…yaknow….

at one point JB said soemthing like “s’be” it was a mix of three words had to replay it like three times to understand it.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Yay, thanks for the BP. It was hard work, but I’d do it again.

Pretty cool contest, Bashman

Amy Rose

Level 27 Permanoob

Requesting mods to move thread to Closed Contests.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Amy Rose Posted:

Requesting mods to move thread to Closed Contests.

not signed.

requests mods move to full of won.

Amy Rose

Level 27 Permanoob

Yeah, Okay, since there might be an E-Peen awarded for this.

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Amy Rose Posted:

Yeah, Okay, since there might be an E-Peen awarded for this.

Forumwarz Steno Star – This player transcribed a portion of Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast. Good job!

Forumwarz Steno Super Star – This player did a great job transcribing Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to Listen2Reason.

Forumwarz Steno Star Bronze – This player is a natural at transcribing podcasts, particularly Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to PseudoNymph.

Forumwarz Steno Star Silver – This player demonstrated excellence in the transcribing of Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to Crocen.

Forumwarz Steno Star Gold – This player literally has no life. This player transcribed the entirety of Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to Generichaxor.

(trying not to toot my own horn, so i didn’t describe mine)

no idea about the lengths or the images yet

ghax edited this message on 06/06/2009 4:48AM

Amy Rose

Level 27 Permanoob

generichaxor Posted:

Forumwarz Steno Star – This player transcribed a portion of Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast. Good job!

Forumwarz Steno Super Star – This player did a great job transcribing Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to Listen2Reason.

Forumwarz Steno Star Bronze – This player is a natural at transcribing podcasts, particularly Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to PseudoNymph.

Forumwarz Steno Star Silver – This player demonstrated excellence in the transcribing of Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to Crocen.

Forumwarz Steno Star Gold – This player literally has no life. This player transcribed the entirety of Jalapeño Bootyhole’s podcast.

Awarded to Generichaxor.

(trying not to toot my own horn, so i didn’t describe mine)

no idea about the lengths or the images yet

Wow. Congrats to all the Peen-winners!

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Amy Rose Posted:

Wow. Congrats to all the Peen-winners!

lol those were suggestions; we have not gotten prizes yet

(besides the BP)

ghax edited this message on 06/17/2009 7:03PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!