Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Milk is a gateway drug to bourbon

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

I think a big part of the war on drugs is coming to an end.

Largehardonc-
ollider

Avatar: 99411 Thu Dec 25 13:38:10 -0500 2008

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Yes we should prioritise more dangerous drugs above marijuana, a harmless substance.Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

robert mueller is a dumb piece of poo poo

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Tesfan Posted:

robert mueller is a dumb piece of poo poo

I can’t believe the director or whatever of the FBI is such a piece of **** when it comes to arguing. All his “well thought” speach about why not legalize weed went down by “They started with milk and then moved to beer”

lol

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

ChilePepino Posted:

I can’t believe the director or whatever of the FBI is such a piece of **** when it comes to arguing. All his “well thought” speach about why not legalize weed went down by “They started with milk and then moved to beer”

lol

“when you have personally spoken with family members with relatives that have died because of meth”

“can you name any people who have died because of meth?”

“heh, well, you see…”

asdfjasldkfahsdl

^ lol you wrote meth instead of marijuana and confused me until I watched the vid

There is literally no reason to ban pot unless they just want to keep people angry and unhappy so they’ll go kill filthy foreigners.

DarkArmy

Avatar: 168859 Thu Jul 23 14:34:06 -0400 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Oh no… i drink milk and beer and i guess imma die of a heroin overdose sometime in the future…. goodbye cruel world

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

“They started with milk too, that’s why the gateway theory never works”

Say what?

Sounds like he’s using the gateway theory incorrectly. What needs to be shown is that of those who used the gateway drug, the vast majority went on to something else. I guarantee you that the vast majority of milk users did not go on to bourbon. THAT is how the gateway theory works.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Exactly, that’s the way the gateway theory works. Not every person that starts with milk moves to bourbon. And not everyone that uses marijuana will move to stronger drugs and die of crack/heroin/meth OD.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I have an even more shocking statistic for you. 100% of people who have smoked crack/meth/marijuana started by breathing air. Oxygen is a gateway drug to damn near everything!

In order to protect our children we should ban oxygen in our schools and at home. I predict that if we can enforce this, all drug use will stop within 5 minutes and will last forever! The numbers don’t lie people, this is all totally true.

Of course if you actually know how anything works this is total bs, but when it comes to scaring uninformed people sometimes all you need are some numbers shouted at the parliament by an old guy in a suit.

Dunatis edited this message on 06/11/2009 2:26PM

Keakealani

Avatar: 183276 Sun May 31 19:53:42 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I’m surprised nobody is pointing out that way more people are dying because of drug wars and trafficking in Mexico than who die of drug overdoses in the US – except apparently US politicians don’t care about the “foreigners” dying as long as they can still maintain their moralistic authority over the citizens. The entire thing is kind of stupid, though. There’s no reason why marijuana should be illegal while cigarettes are legal, since they’re about equally as deadly and marijuana is generally less addictive. As for the other drugs… it won’t be popular, but legalizing them probably would stop the vast majority of the drug wars and instability to our south… which would probably be overall better for us in terms of immigration and general foreign policy; and if the government can gain control of the drug industry it would be a pretty good source of revenue to tax those drugs and use the money for anti-drug education and rehabilitation/detox programs.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“uhhh” “uhhh” “ahhh”

And this is why I think that most social sciences are useless.

____ edited this message on 06/11/2009 8:02PM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Keakealani Posted:

I’m surprised nobody is pointing out that way more people are dying because of drug wars and trafficking in Mexico than who die of drug overdoses in the US – except apparently US politicians don’t care about the “foreigners” dying as long as they can still maintain their moralistic authority over the citizens. The entire thing is kind of stupid, though. There’s no reason why marijuana should be illegal while cigarettes are legal, since they’re about equally as deadly and marijuana is generally less addictive. As for the other drugs… it won’t be popular, but legalizing them probably would stop the vast majority of the drug wars and instability to our south… which would probably be overall better for us in terms of immigration and general foreign policy; and if the government can gain control of the drug industry it would be a pretty good source of revenue to tax those drugs and use the money for anti-drug education and rehabilitation/detox programs.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Of course, I mean just look at 9/11. just over 3000 people die and all of a sudden **** matters but Pol Pot can slaughter 75% of Cambodia without anyone giving 2 ****s, The only reason they enter World War 2 is because Germany attacked a supply train to Britain thus disrupting their trade routes. Millions can die in natural disasters worldwide with hardly a mention but God forbid anything happen to but a fraction of those lives when they’re American.

Not to mention the amount of lives that could be helped even within their own country from the money saved by not funding a lot of these ineffective anti-drug campaigns. They could really put a dent in poverty and bring up the lower clbumes which is where a lot of the drug trade actually manifests itself. But hey, that would be too easy and doesn’t sound good on paper to the voters.

Dunatis edited this message on 06/12/2009 1:15AM

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I had always found that the type of people who died because of/abuse those drugs had the disposition to do so anyway. Marijuana is not a gateway drug, and the whole concept of the gateway theory is just not very well based in reality.

Ok. milk + bourbon = mourbon. WRONG! It equals BILK, commonly known by it’s street name as “bilge.” In the old days sailors would huff the gbumes that collected above the bilge tanks to get high on their long voyages and ease the pain of their scurvy. In 2007 children in Nambia reading their history books learned of this practice, and updated it to today’s common practice of huffing Jenkem.

CPT Destroyer

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

http://www.goatse.asia/hello.jpg

nigggerssasZzSafabulous personasfaf

Mod Edit: Posting goatse in CD is an insta ban

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Largehardoncollider Posted:

Yes we should prioritise more dangerous drugs above marijuana, a harmless substance.Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!