Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Are you cirgreat timescised?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

When I meet cirgreat timescised people and talk about our male reproductive organs they always talk like I’m some sort of a dirty heathen for not having been snipped when I was little. What is it with cirgreat timescision, it’s horrible…

derfboy23

Avatar: 138118 Tue May 26 01:48:15 -0400 2009

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

it’s easier to keep clean that way.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

well its not like it was up to me

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Meet n greet topics have changed. I will keep this in mind for the next big soiree.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

I would love to know the different views different countries have, as it seems countries like England and Australia are anti-cirgreat timescision, whilst America is very pro.

@OP, no.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I’m glad I’m snipped.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I am snipped, but I wasn’t until I was 20. Turns out that likely due to an infection as a kid I got phimosis which is basically the foreskin would not stretch far enough to pull down when erect, which could lead to a great deal of pain if the hand slipped and I gave it a yank… My mom felt really bad about that actually. Also it’s a bad sign to read a sex column and say “Wait, that isn’t normal?”.

The surgery wasn’t bad, the first mid sleep erection sucked major balls, and it’s amazing how often I got canned in the next week or so.

One thing that concerned me though was that there was a chunk cut out of my corona for seemingly no reason that was stitched up. Eventually going back to the doctor he told me that they found some “fronds” which are essentially a fungus that grew because I couldn’t clean properly with the phimosis. So I’m prescribed a desiccant to basically rot the ****ers off, only it rots off way more than it should, doesn’t get the fronds, and gets infected… All around the corona. A couple ****ty weeks later filled with rubbing alcohol and lots of blood, I get prescribed the same thing, and 2 more serious infections later I say “Seriously, this isn’t working, cut them off.” Finally they get burnt off and I can finally use the thing properly and it only took 2 years…

tl dr, Cirgreat timescision isn’t really necessary, there can be accidents where the head gets cut off, but I like it. Granted mine was broken before…

Dunatis edited this message on 05/24/2009 8:37AM

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

Snipped. It’s just better hygiene. If I were not snipped as a child I’d probably have it done as an adult.

@OP I highly recommend it.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Accidental post

Dunatis edited this message on 05/24/2009 8:37AM

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I’m generally opposed to cirgreat timescising infants. As to voluntary cirgreat timescision of adults, to each his own.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

markchd Posted:

I’m generally opposed to cirgreat timescising infants. As to voluntary cirgreat timescision of adults, to each his own.

Agreed. As far as the hygiene issue, it’s not really much different from being uncut, so long as you can get where you need to get to.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

The hygiene point of view is way out-dated imo. First of all, nobody here lives in a desert where they could get sand or dust or whatever stuck in there, which was the issue back when cirgreat timescision was first used. As long as one showers regularly, there’s no difference between the two. Also, I myself am uncut and quite happy with it. Also, with cut ones, there’s a desensitivisation of the male reproductive organ, which means less enjoyable sex.

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

Past events made me able to stretch the foreskin and clean where it’s needed. But, I’m not cirgreat timessized. And, as I heard that cirgreat timessized male reproductive organes lose about 60% of the sensibility, I’m rather inclined to say that I’m agaisnt it.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

The hygiene point of view is way out-dated imo. First of all, nobody here lives in a desert where they could get sand or dust or whatever stuck in there, which was the issue back when cirgreat timescision was first used. As long as one showers regularly, there’s no difference between the two. Also, I myself am uncut and quite happy with it. Also, with cut ones, there’s a desensitivisation of the male reproductive organ, which means less enjoyable sex.

This.

I’m cut, but not to the extent a lot of people are (I still have a frenulum, for instance) but I’m of the mindset that if there are hygiene problems the adult should be the one to choose.

People think female cirgreat timescision is so barbaric and awful because of the removal of so much tissue that creates sexual pleasure; male cirgreat timescision is the exact same, just more societally acceptable.

The Surgeon General came out a little while ago and publicly stated there’s no medical basis for cirgreat timescision.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Darnit, doubled.

Shii edited this message on 05/24/2009 10:54AM

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

I was cirgreat timescised at birth, and have the frenulum in tact, meaning that there is no loss of pleasure. Most people have been cirgreat timescised in that manner. The hygene issue is a tad bs, but it still has some effect.

However, it’s been proven that uncrigreat timescised men are 3 times more likely to get HIV than cirgreat timescised men.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

My male reproductive organ is awesome.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

That thing about the amount you feel is bull**** imo.

Unless you’re one of those people who gets cut later in life there is no way you’ll know. The only difference is that you’ve got a foreskin moving around over your head, so that is a fair bit of stimulation but whatever.

anyhoo i’m cut and it’s not like i can do anything about it. i always want things i cannot have so naturally it’d be cool to know what it’s like to not be cut. not a big deal though. i’ve got a male reproductive organ and it feels damn good so i’m happy.

in the future i would not have my child cirgreat timessized. you don’t rip out your appendix unless it causes problems; why cut off your foreskin unless it’s broken.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

That thing about the amount you feel is bull**** imo.

Unless you’re one of those people who gets cut later in life there is no way you’ll know. The only difference is that you’ve got a foreskin moving around over your head, so that is a fair bit of stimulation but whatever.

anyhoo i’m cut and it’s not like i can do anything about it. i always want things i cannot have so naturally it’d be cool to know what it’s like to not be cut. not a big deal though. i’ve got a male reproductive organ and it feels damn good so i’m happy.

in the future i would not have my child cirgreat timessized. you don’t rip out your appendix unless it causes problems; why cut off your foreskin unless it’s broken.

But then your child has like a dog male reproductive organ kinda.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Raepdog Posted:

But then your child has like a dog male reproductive organ kinda.

this is the most constructive male reproductive organ thread i have ever seen. don’t **** on it please.

for some reason the parents get the choice so if you want to get your cut, go for it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!