Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Domination game screen

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

There’s no easy way to check which users in the same group as you on Domination are in the same Klan as you, or in fact, in any Klan at all. It’s not even on our profiles.

When I AM in a group with fellow Loathers, if it’s possible, I’d like to boost our chances of winning medals as a whole, rather than going for my own agenda.

Another cirgreat timesstance would be where I can take two medals, but am not going to be able to get the other one. If there was another Loather in the group, I would do my best to make sure they had the best chances of getting the other medal (which can be fairly easily done with cards).

So, either I’m missing something here, or the current match screen could do with an overhaul. (There are other points I’d like to make too, but I think this lack of klan-recognition is the major one at the moment)

Philanthropist

For idiots with a TLDR stamp across their forehead:

I would like to be able to tell what Klan a person resides in, from looking at the “Current Match” page.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

I don’t know how much this would be asking, but being able to sort the screen by various columns would be nice – it’d make it easier in the 50+ person groups to see who has how much of what.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Philanthropist Posted:

There’s no easy way to check which users in the same group as you on Domination are in the same Klan as you, or in fact, in any Klan at all. It’s not even on our profiles.

That information actually is available on public profiles, next to the character’s name.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

n00b65 Posted:

That information actually is available on public profiles, next to the character’s name.

Right…

And that doesn’t solve my problem.

Which is that the profile it shows you when clicking someone’s name on the domination screen does not tell you which Klan they are from.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Philanthropist Posted:

Right…

And that doesn’t solve my problem.

Which is that the profile it shows you when clicking someone’s name on the domination screen does not tell you which Klan they are from.

It does if the profile is public, and they belong to a klan. It doesn’t if the profile’s not public, or if they don’t belong to a klan. If they don’t want you to know they’re part of your klan, then I say screw ‘em. If you feel differently, you can always look at your klan list for the person’s name.

That’s just giving you workarounds, though. Your original request, to see the klan on the screen itself, is certainly worthy of discussion. I personally have no opinion either way.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/12/2008 5:36PM

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Yup, there are definitely ways of finding out what klan a person is in, this I’ll grant you.

But then again, I already knew that, and am looking to find out what Klans people are in….ON THE CURRENT MATCH SCREEN

Since Klans main reason for existing at the moment seems to be domination, it seems a little useless not to release that info. Without releasing it, you lose the whole Klan-warfare aspect.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Yeah this would be good, and having the klan name despite having a closed profile, don’t see a reason for keeping that hidden. (you still see it if you post in the forums)

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

That would be super-helpful..I’d like this feature also.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Hulyen, it’s easy to tell who is in the Sisterhood. Just look at the vanilla column.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Ataraxis

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sancdar, this is so true Log in to see images! Ataraxis edited this message on 03/17/2008 12:56AM

Thomasmo

Level 16 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

True about the vanilla scoops. Although it would be very useful. Taking out klan members so they can’t help there own klan members is a good idea ;o.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

this sounds like an annoying and useless change, plus, you really don’t need to know if someone’s in your klan.

you don’t.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Veer Posted:

this sounds like an annoying and useless change, plus, you really don’t need to know if someone’s in your klan.

you don’t.

Oddly enough, the OP explained perfectly why you need this information.

Reading is Fun-Duh-Mental.

On the other hand, if your Klan is so large you don’t recognize the other members, that’s kind of a problem. But that’s a different discussion.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Klan abbreviations would be nice. Each klan could select upwards of 5 letters that would appear next to their players’ names in things like:

the feed when you get screwed or when you get a tubmail

on the domination board

flamebate forum pages (not on the actual posts where the full name is displayed, but on the small link where it lists the last person who posted on a specific thread)

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Thanks, Trout!

Made it so much easier dropping 19 bumhole cards on the sisterhood Log in to see images! PhilANThropiSt edited this message on 03/19/2008 2:34AM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

...and still not stopping us from winning the medals.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

There are a few flamers and a few sisterhood in my group. The last few hours will be interesting, I’ve still got 22 cards saved up, with the majority bumholes (I really lucked out on bumhole cards this time).

Anyway, as to your comment, we’ve already got 5 sisterhood members from 300 odd down to below 100. I’m sure I’ve stopped quite a few medals Log in to see images!

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

FWIW, the new layout looks very special. At least before it was clean even if you had to, *GASP*, click a link before you could see what klan someone was in.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

The big Domination teams have 97 people in them. I’m not going to click 96 links and hope everyone has a public profile just so I can see what Klan everybody is in.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!