Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me AtomicScripter: The ePeen

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

I don’t think it’s very nice of a Apprentice/Auditor to be such a douchebag to everyone. After all, they are representing CZ and being all “You guys are fabulous persons because you’re not an apprentice like me” is not a good way to like, encourage people to stick around to play Episode 3, eh?

Back on Topic:

My favorite way of relaxing is taking the old laptop to bed with me. Then I can lay down and surf to my hearts content. Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

AtomicScripter Posted:

Once more, you’re just trying to steer the subject away from the reality that neither you nor CoreyJess are Apprentices.

I didn’t think I was creative enough, but if you are an example of an apprentice, I should have applied. I don’t get the impression you could take a **** without getting it on your face.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

duca Posted:

Back on Topic:

My favorite way of relaxing is taking the old laptop to bed with me. Then I can lay down and surf to my hearts content. Log in to see images!

Heart.. heart.. now that’s what we are calling it huh? I’m sure you have a great heart. Log in to see images!

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Raepdog Posted:

You have good eyes or a big screen. An’ you know what they say about guys with big eyes. Glaucoma. Get tested man took my grandfather’s eyes.

Glaucoma… no, sir, they call it “cocaine”

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

i know i said i wasn’t coming back, but against my better judgment i did. its funny how easily angered that atomicwhatever guy was. does anyone actually know who he is? and why he thinks any of us are going to like him based on what jb’s opinion of him is? lol at the defensiveness too, like he has to prove to everyone that he’s worthy of that apprentice thing. with people like him, i can’t wait for ep 3 Log in to see images!

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

duca Posted:

I don’t think it’s very nice of a Apprentice/Auditor to be such a douchebag to everyone. After all, they are representing CZ and being all “You guys are fabulous persons because you’re not an apprentice like me” is not a good way to like, encourage people to stick around to play Episode 3, eh?

Please do not let him represent all of us, Duca. We’re not all male reproductive organs. Here have a beer, on me. Log in to see images!

duca Posted:

Back on Topic:

My wife won’t let me bring the laptop to bed anymore. Either the light bothers her, or she got sick of my fapping right next to her.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

oh ya i forgot what this thread was about before being interrupted. I’ve found reading to be very relaxing, in fact i’ve spent most of the day reading through the copy of The crying of lot 49 that I just got. It’s p good, albeit I don’t know why a lot of things happen.

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

@duca

Well, our job isn’t to be nice, or to be Crotch Zombie’s PR guys. I’m just using it to counter people who have no grounds to insult me.

@Wylin

It doesn’t matter now, does it?! Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Oh this looks like a relaxing thread.

Personally, I like to listen to music to relax.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

Oh this looks like a relaxing thread.

Personally, I like to listen to music to relax.

Oh yeah, what are you listening to to relax? I got some early jazz playing.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

I honestly wish I had time to relax, and usually use said time to get some much needed sleep. What with all the cheeky shenanigans and goings-on around here… Though I do like to take a random net surf or laser tag now and then.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

AtomicScripter Posted:

I don’t really understand that post.

Kinda like the dumb **** you put in the OP and then stuck it in non-rp because you’re brilliant? I feel bad for the other apprentices/auditors that will have to share the credit with you after they carry you through it all.

CJ & company, this beers for you: Log in to see images!

Wylin edited this message on 05/22/2009 10:10PM

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

CoreyJess Posted:

Oh yeah, what are you listening to to relax? I got some early jazz playing.

Oddly enough, death metal seems to relax me Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

AtomicScripter Posted:

An Apprentice, because you were deemed too ****ing stupid by Jalapeno to be one.

Jalapeno has proven himself to be a bad chooser. Not because I was told no, which was smart and his reasoning was just. Because he thinks Celerysteve is funny and You are a good poster.

The only thing in his defense is that he picked Fort, which he only did because he picked me.

But hes kinda good looking so like Jala is cool.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

AtomicScripter Posted:

@duca

Well, our job isn’t to be nice, or to be Crotch Zombie’s PR guys. I’m just using it to counter people who have no grounds to insult me.

@Wylin

It doesn’t matter now, does it?! Log in to see images!

Wow, are you really a douchebag, or are you rping? You post this way in almost all of your threads, so it’s hard to tell.

CoreyJess edited this message on 05/22/2009 10:15PM

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Actually, there was a screw-up on my behalf, and AtomicScripter was listed in both categories for some reason. So, we’re saying he’s got Apprentice status.

Although, the way things are going, there isn’t much difference in this early stage.

If Atomic is not stripped of all titles, banned from the site, and mocked I will cut off my balls and carve ‘FORUMWARZ MAKES ME HURT’ into my chest then commit suicide. I am willing to take the fall.

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Wylin Posted:

CJ & company, this beers for you: Log in to see images!

Can I have soda? I like soda.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

Dual monitors:

So badbum.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

If Atomic is not stripped of all titles, banned from the site, and mocked I will cut off my balls and carve ‘FORUMWARZ MAKES ME HURT’ into my chest then commit suicide. I am willing to take the fall.

It ain’t worth it man. We should all be relaxing. What are you drinking? Listening to?

And don’t hate on the apprentices until they’ve had a chance to prove what they can do, There were some really good people chosen.

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

I’m listening to Dogreat timesent, and watching Mythbusters.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!