Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Recognize the Armenian Genocide!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

When Obama was running for office, he promised he would hold the government of Turkey responsible. Where is the embargo? Where is the justice?

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

the armenian genocide is a hoax.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I ****ing love pomegranates.

Decisions, decisions.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Obama is a muslim. Turkey is a muslim nation. That’s basically why.

also: omg new emote Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

it is me I Am Justice

Justice for Us

Just Us

***Just Me***

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Oh cool you do on dramatica and the did you know section also? Cool man.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Raepdog immigrated over here from ED/4chan. This explains a great deal of things.

olololoolololololololoololololo IHBT again

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

Raepdog immigrated over here from ED/4chan. This explains a great deal of things.

olololoolololololololoololololo IHBT again

I did come from ED but not 4chan. At least I don’t spew memes or steal things from the main page like really thats sorta lame thats third-hand humour.

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Why do people think that the Nazis killed only Jews? they killed a lot of other people too.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/33343

font of irony

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/34655

Ottoman Empire ftw.

Im confused that has nothing to do with what I said but holy ****ing **** new smiley jesus thats bad but cool. Log in to see images!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I spelled “fount” wrong. OH MY GOD Please don’t curb stomp me! You ****ing grammar Nazis! Got o hell!

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

I spelled “fount” wrong. OH MY GOD Please don’t curb stomp me! You ****ing grammar Nazis! Got o hell!

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Wow. This thread is a disappointment. Started out good, but…

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

CoreyJess Posted:

Wow. This thread is a disappointment. Started out good, but…

agreed, not worth it. moving on to the next one.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

Armenian Courtship and Mating – A Hairy Hoing Experience

As Told By Abram Magomedov

To the modern world today, Armenians are what Jews used to be for medieval Europe. Everyone’s heard about them, but no one’s actually seen them. Their hooked eagle noses, their gut wrenching BO, and their hairy women are the stuff of legend.

As if hairy arms, thick black mustaches, shapeless bumes and inner-tube tummies weren’t torture enough, Armenian girls won’t screw you unless you put a ring on their finger. That’s because if an Armenian chick isn’t pure, she’ll never get married and will never become the Middle Eastern breeder she’s aspired for so long to become.

Anyway, after more than an hour cruising Yerevan’s tochkas, we finally found a banya stocked with two of its own in-house whores. After seeing the first whore – her face was pretty, but her body consisted of hairy arms, rolls of stomach fat, two stumpy legs and a big, shapeless bum – I told my friend that she was all his and I’d go with the next one.

That was a bad gamble.

The second whore – the whore I was now stuck with – could’ve easily pbumed for an overfed crack ho. Her matted, oily peroxided hair, pockmarked face masked by flaking white face powder, lard body and matching pink mini skirt outfit made her looked like a cross between the Bride of Frankenstein and Miss Piggy.

There was no chance of leaving for the next two hours – Armen was my ride. For a long while, I just sat in silence, watching Armenian TV and downing shots of vodka, before deciding that I just had to get it over with. I didn’t want to, but I didn’t really have a choice.

She took a shower, immediately put her pink bra back on and promptly lay down on the bed with her legs wide spread, exposing a dark hairy patch of hair that stretched from her lower stomach all the way into her bum. I took a shower too and she motioned for me join her. As I moved closer, the patches of curly black hair on her big toes hinted at why she put her bra back on.

Even though I realized what lay beneath, I appreciated that gesture. Staring at a pair of hairy nipples would have been far nastier than simply knowing that they were there. It would have made the whole thing impossible to complete.

I got on the bed and positioned myself on my knees between her legs but I couldn’t bring myself to lie on top of her. Her skin was a patchwork of red splotches and zits, a few of which on her shoulder had been scratched off and glistened with fresh blood and pus. Every inch of her body screamed biohazard. I was paralyzed with revulsion. Sensing that I needed help, she pushed me down on the bed, got between my legs and started to jerk me off. I thought it would be hopeless. No way was my male reproductive organ volunteering for such horror. But no, a few unloving tugs and my male reproductive organ starting coming to life. That was puzzling.

She got it into a semi-soft nub, slipped on a jimmy, rolled over onto her back and spread her legs again.

Resting on my knees and supporting myself with my hands so that I wouldn’t press against her body, I managed to get on top of her and position my male reproductive organ as close as a I could to her snatch. She grabbed my male reproductive organ and slipped it in. I couldn’t feel a thing. She attempted to pull me down towards her, but I resisted.

I closed my eyes, found a rim of her snatch that I could rub against and concentrated on ****ing it. But I had no room and with every thrust I could feel her day-old leg stubble chafing my skin like sandpaper. There was no way I could maintain the little male reproductive organ pressure that I had. I had to abort mission.

As I got up, to my horror, she actually enjoyed it. A lot. She smiled – and in her half-guttural Russian – promised me a freebie on my birthday. I drank vodka continuously in an effort to black myself out. It was a good thing Armen was driving. I wasn’t sure how he managed to drag me back into the car.

From that day on, the very mention of Armenia would numb me like a vodka hangover.

Want moar???

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Armenian

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

this owms

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Tesfan Posted:

this owms

it should be the flamebate logo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!