Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin +++ The 5 BP-licious Cooking Contest :: The Chef is YOU! +++

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

So I herd you liek food? Everyone does, nothing to be ashamed of. Good food is twice as better than the regular one. And unless you’re a fervent McNuggets worshipper or a fat kid with a my-mom-famous-pancakes strict diet, I bet you always wanted to cook something fabulous by yourself! So let’s give you a try.

Log in to see images! Now eat it! And take a photo of yourself eating your yummy chef-d’oeuvre.
Log in to see images! Post the recipe text and the photos in this thread and watch everyone sighing jealously!

* – Nothing “instant” or micro-wave related please for the sake of your own stomach. Don’t be a coward, cook something 5-star worthy!
** – It is necessary to identify your submission. The best way to do this is to simply include a piece of paper with your Forumwarz username on it. Exceptions can only be made if you sufficiently identified yourself on Flamebate in the past.
Shamelessly copied this part from Falcon, too lazy to reword it.

• Contest ends May 29, 2009 at 11:59 PM server time, then I’ll pick the winner (and maybe even try his stuff in my kitchen Log in to see images!
  • Winner gets 3 BP, runner-up gets 1 BP

• The most original and exotic recipe (still edible by a common European or American though) gets an additional 1 BP

• No cheating (don’t pick stock food photos, that’d be easy to determine).

• No trolling or obviously stupid recipes please.

• Trolling posts about the other entries are ok.

• One recipe per alt.

• Edits are elegible until deadline only.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Inconnu Posted:

So I herd you liek food? Everyone does, nothing to be ashamed of. Good food is twice as better than the regular one. And unless you’re a fervent McNuggets worshipper or a fat kid with a my-mom-famous-pancakes strict diet, I bet you always wanted to cook something fabulous by yourself! So let’s give you a try.

Log in to see images! Now eat it! And take a photo of yourself eating your yummy chef-d’oeuvre.
Log in to see images! Post the recipe text and the photos in this thread and watch everyone sighing jealously!

* – Nothing “instant” or micro-wave related please for the sake of your own stomach. Don’t be a coward, cook something 5-star worthy!
** – It is necessary to identify your submission. The best way to do this is to simply include a piece of paper with your Forumwarz username on it. Exceptions can only be made if you sufficiently identified yourself on Flamebate in the past.
Shamelessly copied this part from Falcon, too lazy to reword it.

• Contest ends May 29, 2009 at 11:59 PM server time, then I’ll pick the winner (and maybe even try his stuff in my kitchen Log in to see images!
  • Winner gets 3 BP, runner-up gets 1 BP

• The most original and exotic recipe (still edible by a common European or American though) gets an additional 1 BP

• No cheating (don’t pick stock food photos, that’d be easy to determine).

• No trolling or obviously stupid recipes please.

• Trolling posts about the other entries are ok.

• One recipe per alt.

• Edits are elegible until deadline only.

quoted for Log in to see images!

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Reserved just in case.

cookie-sama

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Saving, maybe I’ll enter Log in to see images!

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Bumping this.

Hey, buying some food, getting a recipe and cooking it is too much of a challenge?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Ingredients: 1 Hamburger bun, 1 meat patty, 1 tbsp ketchup, .5 oz cheddar cheese, 20 Nacho Cheese Doritos.

Procedure: Cook patty on George Foreman grill for 9 minutes, while toasting the hamburger bun in a toaster oved with .5 oz of cheddar cheese on one until cheese is melted. Once finished, place cooked meat patty on toasted bun and apply 1tbsp ketchup. Finally, take 20 Doritos out of bag and place them on a plate with the finished hamburger.

This isn’t a stupid recipe it’s an amazing meal Log in to see images!

And yeah I forgot my name Log in to see images!

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

omg coolpix s60

ok though

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Johnny Mac Posted:

Ingredients: 1 Hamburger bun, 1 meat patty, 1 tbsp ketchup, .5 oz cheddar cheese, 20 Nacho Cheese Doritos.

Procedure: Cook patty on George Foreman grill for 9 minutes, while toasting the hamburger bun in a toaster oved with .5 oz of cheddar cheese on one until cheese is melted. Once finished, place cooked meat patty on toasted bun and apply 1tbsp ketchup. Finally, take 20 Doritos out of bag and place them on a plate with the finished hamburger.

This isn’t a stupid recipe it’s an amazing meal Log in to see images!

And yeah I forgot my name Log in to see images!

i think there were not sexatfly 20 doritoes are yoou sure your recipe is correct

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Somebody bump this thread later tonight, I’m going to make a fantastic meal.

Too bad I didn’t take a picture of the meal I made for my girlfriend two nights ago ):

ShutThe****U-
pFatMan

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture of me eating… But here’s a meal I cooked up a few months back.

It’s a cut of Filet Mignon, left marinating overnight using Soy Sauce, Chicken Boullion, White Pepper Powder, Sesame Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Diced Onion and Mushrooms. Now, the volume of marinate is enough for three steaks of this size, I intentionally made too much, in order to use later.

The steak was pan-fried, and then I tossed spaghetti noodles (Boiled while the steak was cooking) into the leftover juices/excess marinate. Once all the juices were soaked up, I threw in a few pieces of Bok Choy, and kept on heat ‘til they were soft.

EDIT: This photo was in my Uni home. Right now I’m back in my hometown. HOWEVER, there is a photo on my Facebook account that has a picture of the same desk corner, plus my Mario Mushroom. I can also prove that the Facebook account is mine. Unfortunately, the Facebook photo features a large pile of change I acgreat timesulated over the semester. If OP will accept it, I can contact you via Tubmail to confirm that the entry is mine. I’d prefer not revealing my real-life identity on Forumwarz.

ShutTheFuckUpFatMan edited this message on 05/25/2009 10:38PM

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Nice recipe indeed (although mushrooms are somewhat questionable).

ShutThe****U-
pFatMan

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Haha, if you’re referring to taste, they soaked up TONS of flavour, but if you’re saying that you can’t see them, they were de-stemmed and sliced. One slice is on the cut of meat, the rest should be mixed in with the noodles… If you can see some blurry chunks XD.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Intruiging contest. Ill give it a shot tonight.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Recipe: Cbumerole Italiano

Ingredients:

8 oz. package of medium noodles (most pastas are fine, too)

1 lb. THAWED Italian Sausage (This particular one only has 3/4 of a pound, due to lack of resources)

8 oz. Pizza Sauce (Canned)

8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)

OPTIONAL (for taste)

one large can of a sliced vegetable (I used olives this time, but mushrooms, green peppers, a chopped onion, or any combination of them will suffice)

Parmesan cheese (I never use it, personally)

Preheated oven: 350 degrees (this too is optional)

First you want to brown the sausage (while making it into smaller pieces with a spatula) and boil the water and a large pot (use a tablespoon of cooking oil to avoid stickage) This can be done simultaneously, bumuming you have two stovetops available. As shown in the below picture.

once the water is boiling (if you start both stoves at the same time, you should be done browning by now) add the noodles and let boil until they are soft. (I do it for 11 minutes) after which you should drain the water and mix ALL the ingredients in in bowl where you boiled the water…like so

Put the mixed ingredients into a cbumerole dish, if you allow time for the cheese to melt, you can serve it immediately. Another choice is to put the cheese on top and put it in the over for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.

Alternatively put the cheese on top of the finished product in the dish and stick it in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Either way at this point the dish is finished. Serves 6 decent sized portions. Makes for great leftovers.

Finished product (with proof of name): Log in to see images!

As much as id like to show pictures of myself enjoying it, I am currently alone and wouldn’t be able to show stuff like that. You can see name and stuff above the plate. Log in to see images!

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

I’m pretty sure that I know who is going to win this contest.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

FalCoN Posted:

I’m pretty sure that I know who is going to win this contest.

That’s because everyone else is too illiterate to follow the rules.

Also, this new helpless McDonald’s generation! Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Contest may be over, but I was cooking for my girlfriend today and had to do this anyway.

Macaroni and Vegeballs

You need:

-Quorn Swedish Balls

-Tesco’s finest macaroni

-Dolmio pasta sauce

-Pepper + Seasoning

How to cook:

First, add oil to a large frying pan and let simmer, then add Quorn Swedish Balls. Next, add macaroni to boiling water and also let simmer. After 10 minutes, add Dolmio pasta sauce to the vegeballs and stir slowly. Then, drain the macaroni and add to the vegeballs in sauce. Stir slowly and leave on a low flame.

After 5 minutes, turn off heat, pour into a bowl, and enjoy!

As a side note, I just realised I didn’t take a picture of me with the food. I can go and get the washing up if need be just to take a picture.

As another side note, when I first heated the oil the vegeballs were frozen and therefore had water on them. This caused a lovely oil fire and rendered my first meal useless ):

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Contest closed, will announce winners shortly. Sorry for delay.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

3Log in to see images! – a winner.
1Log in to see images! – second place.
1Log in to see images! – originality, yay!

Thanks for participating. *ironical wink*
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!