Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature you hate me for speaking the truth

you cannot see what is right in front of your faces join with me and we will remove the machines from their position of power.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

That is the truth, and, yes, I hate you, GTFO.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

The Lonely Gunman Posted:

join with me

Sorry man, I just got accepted into Brainfreeze, and all my other alts are in high ranking positions of respect in klans.

Send me BP for an alt, and I’ll do it.

But only for you.

And I promise not to **** up the klan threads demanding rule reform…maybe.

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Sorry man, I just got accepted into Brainfreeze, and all my other alts are in high ranking positions of respect in klans.

Send me BP for an alt, and I’ll do it.

But only for you.

And I promise not to **** up the klan threads demanding rule reform…maybe.

You’re not ****ing allowed to make an NPC alt. It will be deleted.

Join Haxxorz Hell™

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

AtomicScripter Posted:

C’mon, I’d be a great Yuriko-chan Log in to see images!

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

AtomicScripter Posted:

Why are you such an bumhole? Like really… YOU ARE NOW WORSE THAN CELERYSTEVE.

The ****ing gauntlet is thrown.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I would like not to cut any new channels of consciousness but simply dig deeper into old ones that have become silted in with the debris of thoughts grown stale and platitudes too often repeated. “What’s new?” is an interesting and broadening eternal question, but one which, if pursued exclusively, results only in an endless parade of trivia and fashion, the silt of tomorrow. I would like, instead, to be concerned with the question “What is best?,” a question which cuts deeply rather than broadly, a question whose answers tend to move the silt downstream. There are eras of human history in which the channels of thought have been too deeply cut and no change was possible, and nothing new ever happened, and “best” was a matter of dogma, but that is not the situation now. Now the stream of our common consciousness seems to be obliterating its own banks, losing its central direction and purpose, flooding the lowlands, disconnecting and isolating the highlands and to no particular purpose other than the wasteful fulfillment of its own internal momentum. Some channel deepening seems called for.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

The city closes in on him now, and in his strange perspective it becomes the antithesis of what he believes. The citadel not of Quality, the citadel of form and substance. Substance in the form of steel sheets and girders, substance in the form of concrete piers and roads, in the form of brick, of asphalt, of auto parts, old radios, and rails, dead carcbumes of animals that once grazed the prairies. Form and substance without Quality. That is the soul of this place. Blind, huge, sinister and inhuman: seen by the light of fire flaring upward in the night from the blast furnaces in the south, through heavy coal smoke deeper and denser into the neon of BEER and PIZZA and LAUNDROMAT signs and unknown and meaningless signs along meaningless straight streets going off into other straight streets forever.

If it was all bricks and concrete, pure forms of substance, clearly and openly, he might survive. It is the little, pathetic attempts at Quality that kill.

For three days and three nights, Phædrus stares at the wall of the bedroom, his thoughts moving neither forward nor backward, staying only at the instant. His wife asks if he is sick, and he does not answer. His wife becomes angry, but Phædrus listens without responding. He is aware of what she says but is no longer able to feel any urgency about it. Not only are his thoughts slowing down, but his desires too. And they slow and slow, as if gaining an imponderable mbum. So heavy, so tired, but no sleep comes. He feels like a giant, a million miles tall. He feels himself extending into the universe with no limit.

He begins to discard things, engreat timesbrances that he has carried with him all his life. He tells his wife to leave with the children, to consider themselves separated. Fear of loathsomeness and shame disappear when his urine flows not deliberately but naturally on the floor of the room. Fear of pain, the pain of the martyrs is overcome when cigarettes burn not deliberately but naturally down into his fingers until they are extinguished by blisters formed by their own heat. His wife sees his injured hands and the urine on the floor and calls for help.

But before help comes, slowly, imperceptibly at first, the entire consciousness of Phædrus begins to come apart — to dissolve and fade away. Then gradually he no longer wonders what will happen next. He knows what will happen next, and tears flow for his family and for himself and for this world.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

no we hate you because you’re annoying, at least machines can do some p cool stuff

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

i am holding my male reproductive organ while i am typing thisLog in to see images!

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

The Lonely Gunman Posted:

you cannot see what is right in front of your faces join with me and we will remove the machines from their position of power.

Pfffft. The answer is no, no, no, and NO. We don’t hate you. Who are you, in the first place?

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!