Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 [CLOSED] Lost 2 visits by refreshing a forum!

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I entered the forum, Rule-Thirty, started to attack, and then i get the there was an error message, return to the forum via the recently visited bookmarks, you will not lose a visit.

I did, same error message again.

Then i finally get the forum but it did cost me two forum visits!

I did send a report but nothing happened.

I will like to have my lost forum visits again, possibly before dom end.

Thanks.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

I entered the forum, Rule-Thirty, started to attack, and then i get the there was an error message, return to the forum via the recently visited bookmarks, you will not lose a visit.

*Refreshing* will not cost a forum visit. Leaving the battle and re-entering generally will.

Re dei sepol-
cri

Avatar: 94160 Sun Aug 02 22:32:53 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

spacekadt Posted:

*Refreshing* will not cost a forum visit. Leaving the battle and re-entering generally will.

I didnt leave the battle, i pwn dykea(lvl 33) with ease, you think that rule-thirty(lvl 12) even gets to hit me?

Simply at a point, i did get a screen telling me to get on the forum, again, via recently visited bookmarks, and that i will have not lost a forum visit. I did and then this happened again.

For a total of two forum visits.

I did send a bug report but nothing.

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

I didnt leave the battle, i pwn dykea(lvl 33) with ease, you think that rule-thirty(lvl 12) even gets to hit me?

Simply at a point, i did get a screen telling me to get on the forum, again, via recently visited bookmarks, and that i will have not lost a forum visit. I did and then this happened again.

For a total of two forum visits.

I did send a bug report but nothing.

You don’t go to your bookmarks, you have to leave the battle to do that, instead you need to click the link that says “refresh” in that message when it comes up.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Re dei sepolcri Posted:

I did, same error message again.

Then i finally get the forum but it did cost me two forum visits!

I did send a report but nothing happened.

I will like to have my lost forum visits again, possibly before dom end.

Thanks.

Either you’re lying, or you’re telling the truth.

Seems to be, it’s the former, and you’re withholding information about doing something stupid so as to NOT seem stupid.

In the event that you ARE being honest, TOUGH LUCK male reproductive organbum! DEAL WITH IT AND STOP CRYING.

What’s done is done.

Move on.Log in to see images!

Ardent was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Ardent edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

teh Ardent bumhedz banned for trolling in the post above.

@OP: Something’s not adding up here. You haven’t failed a forum in a long time, and you used 12 visits on 5/20. Please contact me through TMs so we can figure out what happened.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!