Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pics Chav hunt!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Is it time for the annual chav hunt already? need to keep this strange and vulgar creatures population down to a low so it doesnt try and shoot us all, that or wet itself and run away from anything bigger then it.

I Log in to see images!

Buster Hymen

[Challengers of the ****ing Impossible]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i don’t speak british!

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Chavs… those are basically wiggers without guns, right?

Future King of the Software Pirates

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

i dunno wat a chav is

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Im Canadian but Im really close to a Brit. also the Urban Dictionary says this about em.

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fabulous person in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad ****es himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

My mate has become a chav what can i do? answer is shoot him before it is too late

I Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

if their wearin 4 1/2 foot tall hats and have a gay guy w them, it sounds pritty silly but i dunno y u shuld b mean 2 em. Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Escher Posted:

if their wearin 4 1/2 foot tall hats and have a gay guy w them, it sounds pritty silly but i dunno y u shuld b mean 2 em. Log in to see images!

they hate gays for one. Also you must not know then, but the brits call smokes/cigs, they call them fabulous persons.

I Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Dante Kinkade Posted:

they hate gays for one. Also you must not know then, but the brits call smokes/cigs, they call them fabulous persons.

y wuld they do that? Thats weird. Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

hey man dats not cool dude ima chav and i have feelings too and its like if they say lynch the emos everyone gets ****ed and they **** OH GOD NOE ONE UNDERSTANDS ME but when they say lynch the chavs its like oh okay and its like we act all tough but yeah we have feelings too and you know how much its sucks when a whole group of people wants you dead it makes me sad Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Escher Posted:

y wuld they do that? Thats weird. Log in to see images!

Because the word fabulous person means burrning bunddle, the only reason they started calling us gays fabulous persons was durring witch trials. They needed fires that burned hotter then hell to kill the witch, and they though gays where magical so… ghhhh Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Because the word fabulous person means burrning bunddle, the only reason they started calling us gays fabulous persons was durring witch trials. They needed fires that burned hotter then hell to kill the witch, and they though gays where magical so… ghhhh Log in to see images!

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh…..... my firend Lilly is a wicca and sghe tol me about the ‘bunring times’ but i didn’ kno they used gays like that!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Escher Posted:

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh…..... my firend Lilly is a wicca and sghe tol me about the ‘bunring times’ but i didn’ kno they used gays like that!!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

Yeah I know, its crazy Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I also [immensely] dislike chavs. They get on my nerves. I sometimes vent my anger at them by taking away their iPods which each contains about 500 country songs. They become an heroes and everything else, is history. I also like to chop them up and sprinkle them on my baked potato. Oh wait, that’s chives.

Warpvader edited this message on 03/12/2008 10:48PM

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!