Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Cheap Buggers

LazarusMitch-
ell

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Anyone else hit the level cap without paying a single red cent into this game? Anyone else think this deserves a very special “Cheap Bastard” e-peen?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

LazarusMitchell Posted:

Anyone else hit the level cap without paying a single red cent into this game? Anyone else think this deserves a very special “Cheap Bastard” e-peen?

i’ve got 5 chars, level cap on two of them

also, 38BP in hand. (37BP currently in contests)

i was trying to see if i could hit something epic like 100BP

it should not be as simple as getting “the level cap”. that’s quite easy.

ghax edited this message on 05/19/2009 5:53PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Plenty of people have.

Also, plenty of people have been banned for all-caps thread titles. In your case, a warning will suffice, and I’ll change it.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

LazarusMitchell Posted:

maybe an e-peen for getting “the level cap” on several characters?

(characters cost BP, which requires effort if ur not using money. or being sexy)

ghax edited this message on 05/19/2009 6:00PM

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

LazarusMitchell Posted:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< That guy did.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

LazarusMitchell Posted:

I did. It definitely doesn’t deserve an E-Peen. It’s too easy and a reward would discourage people from paying. People could also become bored of the game while grinding and leave before buying Episode 2, their interest sucked out by the repetition.

Feel free to share your jokes about the game’s repetitiveness.

PhineasPoe

Avatar: 12179 2010-01-24 16:27:57 -0500

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

You got a smudge there Phin... oh wait thats Trouts feces

Everytime I see this topic I think it says “Cheap Burgers” and then I think, “Man, I could go for some A&W.”

To be on topic I’ll just say: yes.

PhineasPoe edited this message on 05/19/2009 8:07PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

See a donated icon beside my name? Nope. It’s to easy, I have EP2, 4 alts, and spent 10-15 bp easily on other stuff. Just win some contests/get a cool rep.

LazarusMitch-
ell

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

In retrospect, this doesn’t really deserve an e-peen beyond the level cap one. It’s just grind. Still, a fun thought.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!