Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: Are you wittier than a Forumwarz Apprentice? | Contest for 3 BP + mad props!

Sick_Hacker

Avatar: 92134 2009-12-11 08:19:25 -0500

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Scully’s House on a Saturday Night.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Jubbles Posted:

Okay, step back everyone. I’ve got a good one that I’m grateful wasn’t posted after it came to me on the way to work today:

The Feminine Mesquite

Huh? Huh? Log in to see images!

Holy ****. I just checked back on this thread and couldn’t believe how many new entries there were.

I feel a bit guilty having neglected it while a gajillion (albeit hilarious) posts were made, when Jubbles clearly nailed it with this one: “The Feminine Mesquite.”

Good job, Jubbles. You are officially wittier than any Apprentice! YOU’RE HIRED!

Three BP and this contest is closed! What the hell do I do with this community ad now? Thanks everyone who gave it a try!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

What the hell do I do with this community ad now?

The same thing everyone else does when they’re running an ad which is no longer valid: Complain about how there’s no way to change the ad or stop it from running.

Nice job, Jubbles!

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Rock ON. I’m just glad I’d heard “mesquite” on whatever radio station I was listening to in my car, because it just made things click immediately.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!