Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me /\v/\v/\v/\v/\ Contest - 5bps! Someone, somewhere, please make a good post! /\v/\v/\v/\v/\

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

create a alt named “a good poster” and make good posts alllll over the forums Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

create a alt named “a good poster” and make good posts alllll over the forums Log in to see images!

edit forgot teh sniper Log in to see images!

tootz

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

pay back someone hire a hooker. Log in to see images!

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I would use my BP to run my own contest once I get enough for it, I think I’d only be 1 short since I want 3 prizes based on 3 different voting styles.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

hi. This contest ends on July 1st nana

This question is for everyone – what will you do with the bp? THis is important

id do absolutely nothing with it

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

or maybe use it to advertise my flamebate epeen thread

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

the possibilities are endless. what i might do with this bp.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

i could build a time machine with it.

Nevermore An-
gel x001

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Story One:

Me and two of my best friends were in Barnes & Nobles, just basically screwing around because we had so much free time. Me and Elise were standing in the manga section (otaku here, don’t like it, don’t care) and Marie had gone someplace else, I don’t remember where. Suddenly we see her BOLT past the manga aisle, and thinking quickly, me and Elise took off towards the back of the store, giggling like mad. We hear Marie calling for us, so we run to psychology, where we hide behind two bookshelves, facing the back wall, flattening ourselves up against the ends as much as possible. My phone goes off, and quite loudly as I’d forgotten it wasn’t on silent anymore. (any of you guys see Bedtime Stories, with Adam Sandler? Well his character’s ringtone was a recording of him going “ring ring ring ring…RING RING RING RING…AAAAAAAAAHHHH!” ...that’s my ringtone) I pull it out of my purse as fast as humanly possible and answer it. “Hello?” Marie says “WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!” I’m like ”...What do you mean? Log in to see images!” She says “Put Elise on the phone!” so I hand it to Elise. I don’t hear what happened, but soon she hands the phone back to me and starts going looking through the books on the wall. We were there not five minutes more before Marie STORMS over and nearly smashes Elise with her purse, screaming “WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR? WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?!” Now keep in mind that this was mostly my idea. A little while later, Elise tries to get out of being ‘punished’ by Marie by stating this fact, saying “but she *points to me* thought of it!” Marie looks at me, I smile and give the peace sign. She turns back to Elise and says “Like I’d believe that, how could anything that mean come out of her? Elise, you’re so mean, trying to blame her!” I DIED INSIDE XDDD

Later, a thunderstorm had caught on and Marie won’t drive in thunderstorms, so we were sitting in the area with five armchairs. Only one was open and Elise didn’t want to sit, she wanted to look at the dessert cookbooks, so Marie and I squeeze our bumes onto the open seat and start trying to hack into the AT&T wireless connection with my iPod touch because even though we bought **** from the Starbucks, we didn’t get any code to access the internet. Wasn’t a big deal, I pulled out my 237 funny pictures (because I have no life) and we looked through them. Well we started to **** off the old man sitting across from us, he kept glaring at us and clearing his throat, until he was ****ed enough to leave. We went silent for a while…then started laughing our bumes off. By this time the storm had stopped, so we left.

TL;DR, me and two friends screw around in Barnes & Noble for three hours; all I learned was that if you spell “step” backwards, you get “pets.” ...Yeah.

Story 2:

I went to visit my boyfriend at his house in the next town over two weeks ago. His parents were going out, so they were making us leave the house and walk around town (a town I have no street knowledge of btw). His window is really close to the ground, so he left it unlocked and we left. We waited until the car was far out of sight, then turned around and tried to get back in the house. He was having trouble getting in, and he asked me to help. So I do, and he’s halfway in, so he says to let go, so I back off. I’m already laughing my bum off; number one: I never thought I’d be sneaking into my boyfriend’s house, number two: have you ever watched someone try to climb into a window with a bit of difficulty? That was funny in itself. Not ten seconds later I hear him yell “OW, MY BALLS!” and there are no words to describe how hard I started laughing. I know it wasn’t that funny…but it was ****ing funny.

TL;DR: sneaking into boyfriend’s house was funny.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

nobody gives a **** you ****ing fabulous person

also i would do nothing with the bp or use it for my funny contest wiuhcich isnt very funny atm..

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

so for real with teh beeps I’d change my name to Hugbear Blimpitide and send the leftover BP to irawr

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

So today I was at work (restaurant) training a few new people in the kitchen and it got busy for whatever ****ing reason so I stuck around to help out. I was cooked a piece of chicken for a salad and cut it up, and as I was transferring it to the salad plate once piece fell of the spatula thing. I hackey-sack kicked it with my right foot over to my left, then kicked it with my heel over my shoulder from behind and onto the salad plate. It was way too awesome to not serve, so I sent it out and some fat dude ate it. I bet it was the best piece of chicken he’s ever eaten in his life since it was so awesomely made.

here’s an image to help illustrate.

Then i made like 2 dozen donuts out of pizza dough cuz im da manager and I dont give a ****kk Log in to see images!

Your story waes really terrible except:

Nevermore Angel x001 Posted:

(otaku here, don’t like it, don’t care)

Anyway, I’m going to say Hobart and Nana tied, as Hobart made a last minute MS paint and he’s poor because he’s a disshwasher or something and something from Nana I don’t remember made me lol a lil bit a few pages back. This contest was **** thougth and I am humbled by the loss of internet money I’ve incurred.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!