Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me /\v/\v/\v/\v/\ Contest - 5bps! Someone, somewhere, please make a good post! /\v/\v/\v/\v/\

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

forumwarz has been dead since the start of summer last year (when everybody good left!)

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I must be some half-digested pizza rolls because I am all up in Gigerth’s ****

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

and my mom always said “you can’t make good posters out of ****”

and that is what forumwars is. a big pile of ****

now i have to prep myself for your insults ill be back tomorrow

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

gigerth Posted:

forumwarz has been dead since the start of summer last year (when everybody good left!)

then i must be a necromancer because fwz is alive and better than ever thanks to me. It’s cute that you’re jealous though.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

gigerth Posted:

and my mom always said “you can’t make good posters out of ****”

and that is what forumwars is. a big pile of ****

now i have to prep myself for your insults ill be back tomorrow

later gigs see you tomorrow

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Now copypasta stories from the internet. I’ll keep the unban 1337lol page on standby for the bump.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

lol fwz is dead idk wot the **** u sA

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

yo b where my scrillla at

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I want to clarify for newbies:

1. op is a fabulous person who wants to say there are no good posts just to genreally be emo and feel sorry for himself.

2. Good post is genreally considered something 1-5 snetences, written in first person include internet drama and bathroom humor and is writeen at an 8th grade level

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

I am above that…immature humor. goat bum.jpg

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

yo b where my scrillla at

nana what did this mean i feel like i missed something?

twodee

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

A guy speeds into the hospital parking lot, sprints past the receptionists and meets the doctor coming out of the operating room, bloody, taking his gloves off.

“Doctor! Doctor! What happened? How is my wife?”

“I’m so sorry, sir. It was a terrible accident. She’s been badly burned, and there was severe brain damage. She may live a long time, but you’ll have to feed her, as she can’t use her hands. You’ll need to help her go to the toilet, and wipe up after her, and bathe her by hand every day. She can still talk, but that’s about it. And there was extensive skin damage, and she’s going to be severly disfigured.

“Also, and I realize this is a bad time to bring it up, but your insurance isn’t going to pay for this. You’re going to have to pay for this visit, and you’ll be paying for medication for her as long as she’s alive, which could be a long time, and she’d going to need a lot of medication. She’ll need constant care. I’m terribly sorry.”

The guy is horrified. He’s shocked again and again through all this. In the end, he can only respond with stunned silence.

Finally, the doctor says, “Aw, man. I’m just ****ing with you. She’s dead.”

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

nana what did this mean i feel like i missed something?

scrilla means cash so basically what im sayin is like yo homie i won this **** so wheres my bp at holla~

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

twodee Posted:

A guy speeds into the hospital parking lot, sprints past the receptionists and meets the doctor coming out of the operating room, bloody, taking his gloves off.

“Doctor! Doctor! What happened? How is my wife?”

“I’m so sorry, sir. It was a terrible accident. She’s been badly burned, and there was severe brain damage. She may live a long time, but you’ll have to feed her, as she can’t use her hands. You’ll need to help her go to the toilet, and wipe up after her, and bathe her by hand every day. She can still talk, but that’s about it. And there was extensive skin damage, and she’s going to be severly disfigured.

“Also, and I realize this is a bad time to bring it up, but your insurance isn’t going to pay for this. You’re going to have to pay for this visit, and you’ll be paying for medication for her as long as she’s alive, which could be a long time, and she’d going to need a lot of medication. She’ll need constant care. I’m terribly sorry.”

The guy is horrified. He’s shocked again and again through all this. In the end, he can only respond with stunned silence.

Finally, the doctor says, “Aw, man. I’m just ****ing with you. She’s dead.”

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I vote this, also would this be a kindness or a Trolling?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

scrilla means cash so basically what im sayin is like yo homie i won this **** so wheres my bp at holla~

oh in that case where [is] your scrilla?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

oh in that case where [is] your scrilla?

idk man i was askin the op (original poster) of this thread that very question

DarkArmy

Avatar: 168859 Thu Jul 23 14:34:06 -0400 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

copy and paste

The latest scam in the Ft Lauderdale, Florida area which is happening at the Galleria Mall.

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are parking your car;

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying ‘hi’ while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride to the Town Square Mall.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat.

Then one of them performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was bumaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

DarkArmy

Avatar: 168859 Thu Jul 23 14:34:06 -0400 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

TRUE STORY

While speaking to a manager at Wall-Fart today he let me know that the inventory was short 3/4 million dollars and i thought to myself that should quit my job and start stealing them. I could make a mint!! Not a funny story but can you imagine to potential??

tootz

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Answering machine at the Mental Hospital…

“Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline …

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press, no one will answer.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, Social Security number and your mother’s maiden name.

If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y and c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 0 0 0.

If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep, or before the beep, or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you.

hi. This contest ends on July 1st nana

This question is for everyone – what will you do with the bp? THis is important

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!