Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me /\v/\v/\v/\v/\ Contest - 5bps! Someone, somewhere, please make a good post! /\v/\v/\v/\v/\

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

page 6 sniperrr

Acidic Sheep

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

don’t take my name in vain, ****.

Don’t worry darling, your name isn’t compensating for anything at all Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Acidic Sheep Posted:

Don’t worry darling, your name isn’t compensating for anything at all Log in to see images!

ur male reproductive organ isn’t compensating for anything at all Log in to see images!

Thanks for postin, Hobart.

Acidic Sheep Posted:

And yeah, it’s not? Are you one of those people that just makes obvious “sky is blue” statements all the time and if so, may I suggest you try incit rather than posting here?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

And yeah, it’s not? Are you one of those people that just makes obvious “sky is blue” statements all the time and if so, may I suggest you try incit rather than posting here?

gievv urselff the bps-

Haha can’t. Toxx bans are gay and pathetic.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Haha can’t. Toxx bans are gay and pathetic.

I’ll just emptyquote you then you can give me the beeps and then I’ll just make a contest thats like “If 1337lol posts he wins 5bp” and then you post and we totally game the system.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

here goesss

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

But he also said no spamming the thread. This is becoming quite the debacle, but don’t worry 1337lol, we’re already working around the clock to get you unbanned for your banning which has yet to happen.

Also there was something about sex and wizards I was going to say and forgot (not wizards having sex though, they do enough of that on the internet I hear.) It was pretty clever and hilarious but I suppose it’s all well and good since it would have been way off topic in this thread.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Thanks for postblargh bloo poop

havent i won the bp yet

You’ve got to write like 2 paragraphs nana

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

once upon a time there was a game made by some huge canadian fabulous persons Log in to see images! and they didnt had much sucess lol

they had some taxes to pay but they had no money Log in to see images!)

the actors never got payed and they god mad like **** :madlike****: and they tied the directors on a log and burn them Log in to see images!

on the next day they were still both alive and they said hey wanna do a game? lets make one moking the internet

once upon a time there was a game made by some huge canadian fabulous persons Log in to see images! and they didnt had much sucess lol

the actors never got payed and they god mad like **** :madlike****: and they tied the directors on a log and burn them Log in to see images!

on the next day they were still both alive and they said hey wanna do a game? lets make one moking the internet

the game sucked very hard lmao XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

in the end they lived happy ever after

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’ll just emptyquote you then you can give me the beeps and then I’ll just make a contest thats like “If 1337lol posts he wins 5bp” and then you post and we totally game the system.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Log in to see images! since it is more subtle. I would tell you the tale of tentacle enjoy that nana told me once (it was about the X-Files and it was ****ing AWESOME), but it is special and not to be shared with the world.

You should give the prize to nana for that story. Let me just say there was a lot of orifice action. Maybe nana will tell you if she isn’t too busy having hot lesbian sex.

Go post more gay kissing from youtube, the guys who stop kissing to look at the camera are funny as hell.

Exogon

Avatar: 68228 2009-11-05 09:03:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

this is a Log in to see images!

Alfred Nonym-
ous

Avatar: 186767 Sat Jun 27 08:44:33 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Why do Scots wear kilts?

Because sheep can recognize the sound of a zipper from a mile away
Alfred Nonymous edited this message on 06/24/2009 1:59PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

You’ve got to write like 2 paragraphs nana

wtf are u serious

Snap017

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Hey….................................................................................................................................................guess what….......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

this is an entire….....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 paragraphs….................................................................................................................................................................................................................

so I win.

Bpz naow.

Leos Vor Han-
dlebles

[Insanely Un-Leet]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

A alcoholic walks into a bar, and orders drinks constantly throughout the night. Before it’s time to close, the Barkeep asks him to pay the tab, when the now-drunk alcoholic notices the horse outside and has a smart idea. “If I can get your horse to laugh, would you agree to drop my tab” says the Drunk. The Barkeep, quite sure horses cannot laugh, wholeheartedly agrees. The drunk walks outside and whispers something into the horses ear, and contrary to the belief of the Barkeep, the horse begins to neigh and laugh uncontrollably in it’s own studdly way.

Next night, the drunk returns and once again racks up quite a tab, and when the barkeep talks to him this time, he says,”My horse was in a good mood today when tilling the fields, but I’m afraid you need to pay the tab this time, my liquid-filled fiend”. The Drunk raises his head up, shakes his glbum, and says,”How about this time, if I make your Horse cry, you drop my tab” he states with a sly smile. The Barkeep, knowledable of worldly things, knows horses cannot cry, at least with tears, so he lets the man attempt his insane escapade. The man walks towards the horse, drops his pants, and the horse looks, and begins to make neighing and sighing sounds, as if it’s trying it’s best to cry. The man pulls up his pants and walks back to the barkeep. The Barkeep, shocked and astounded, asked what the man did…

He replies,”Yesterday, I told your horse I have a bigger male reproductive organ than him, tonight, I proved it”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!