Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll What is life to You?

Lizzielue

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

What does Life mean to You?

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

I’m not sure if you’re RP’ing or not, but even so, this probably belongs in NO SRSLY.

On topic: Life is mearly a walk through the woods, not knowing where you are going, or what will happen when you reach your destination, whatever that destination is.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

So far life has been an adventure in hedonism for me. I’d like to expand that to include someone special and eventually kid(s).

so ya basically life is the pursuit of happiness.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

For the most part, I don’t worry about it. Live, ****, die…repeat as necessary.

batgrenade24-

Level 64 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Weed, money, and ****es. What else?

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Be born = work

Go to school = work

Get a job = work

Get married = work

Raise Kids = work

Die = the easy part

So I’d say life means working yourself to death.

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

I feel that in life, my only goal is accomplish whatever goals I may set along the way. The definition of the meaning of life to me has changed over the years, more times than the trees change their leaves or the dew that rests on the grbum is brushed away by a fresh breeze.

No matter how many times I contemplate it, I can never come up with a straight answer. There have been good times in my life, in which I thought the great meaning was to simply enjoy, rinse, wash, and repeat, but there have been bad times, where I didn’t see a meaning at all. No matter what you say now, your perspective will change. You will grow old, and you will see the world through different eyes than the ones of your youth. Nothing is the same through the period of an entire lifetime; nothing is ever truly untouched by the waves that ebb and flow throughout the universe, and cause us all to grow. No one is ever truly unmarred by the grains of sand, the sand of time, that ticks endlessly as the singularity of all, the earth, the universe, the mighty cosmos themselves.

No one man can ever truly decide for both himself and the world around him what life is. No one man can ever unbind the mysteries that blot the truth from the eyes, the same eyes that grow older and wiser every day, the eyes that when blind can still see the truth in so many things.

Life is an enigma.

X - x

[WeChall]

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Life can be compared to the odessy of a snowball going downhill. As it continues down it picks up things, memories, fears, hopes, dreams, nightmares, etc. Somethimes the roll will end prematurely by crashing into death. Othertimes it will continue down until it meets the bottom of the hill where it will break apart and rejoin the earth. The fall may be a good, bad, or average time, but you know one thing, it occured and you experianced it for better or for worse

CPT Destroyer

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

http://www.goatse.asia/hello.jpg

Mod Edit: Posting goatse in CD is an insta ban

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!