Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help If i got banned on this account i could start agen right?

I was wondering i want to start agen but am to cheap to buy BP.

If i was to be banned i could make a new account right?

Or maby could strike a deal with the admins or something about being banned and starting agen with a new account? Log in to see images!

Anonymous edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 12:08PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 12:10PM     | #

Sage?Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 12:12PM     | #

if you tell the admins that you want to start new what you do is just never go on your first account ever again and you can start a new one.

or beg for BP to get an alt.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 12:33PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Or maby could strike a deal with the admins or something about being banned and starting agen with a new account? Log in to see images!

From your post, I gather that you plan on getting banned by breaking the rules or something along those lines.

The proper way to go about this would be to tubmail a mod, and say “Hey [variable mod]! I’m too cheap to buy BP to make an alt, so I was wondering if you could permanban this account, and let me make a new one. Pretty please?”

Normally this works.

However, breaking the rules until you’re permabanned (like I don’t know, posting Goatse with a border of dragons that have several users personal information on it, in a stickied thread in GD, and signing it Irawr), getting permanbanned, and then making an illegal multi, would NOT be the way to go about this.

Anonymous edited this message on 05/18/2009 1:18PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 12:48PM     | #

haha lol anonymous serious request? no ****ing way

gtfo

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 1:00PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

if you tell the admins that you want to start new what you do is just never go on your first account ever again and you can start a new one.

or beg for BP to get an alt.

SAGELog in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 1:12PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

SAGELog in to see images!

SAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 1:16PM     | #

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

vanilla pistachio scoop domination itembuildr forumbuildr forum lemon speedrun incit offense defense ego frugality episode chocolate antifreeze idc klan forumwarz spoilerpedia wiki help upkeep charisma luck .moar files leaderboards tubmail upgrade points level leaderboard permanoob hacker re-re emo kid camwhore troll balance ban rules moderator evil trout crotch zombie

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 2:00PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

...posting Goatse with a border of dragons that have several users personal information on it, in a stickied thread in GD, and signing it Irawr…

That would be amazing

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 3:27PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 7:14PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Yes. Get banned, make it as funny as possible, and you will be able to start a new character. You can trust me, so go do this right now.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 7:17PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Post Goatse with a border of dragons that have several users personal information on it, in a stickied thread in GD, and sign it Irawr.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 9:58PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Post Goatse with a border of dragons that have several users personal information on it, in a stickied thread in GD, and sign it Irawr.

Original.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 10:04PM     | #

Here’s an idea. Don’t make an illegal alt and then post a thread asking for ‘permission’ to break the rules.

Because that’s a really good way to get banned.

And you did. Congratulations.

Anonymous
Anonymous
05/18/2009 10:05PM     | #

sage

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/23/2009 11:10PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!