Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz my god!!!

Lostturkey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

sweet jesus guess what guys and gals and emos FoL rocks the block yes sir we get up in the morning and **** excellence! mbum vanilla tastes oh so good

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

While y’all did a great job, if you’re actually ****ing vanilla, you should probably see a doctor.

...ETA: Oh, wait, you’re ****ing excellence. Never mind!

Escher edited this message on 03/12/2008 4:22PM

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Do we really need this many threads about our raid? (I use the word ‘our’ here loosely, as I did all of jack-**** to help my clan this time).

Yes congratulations us, pat ourselves on the back, realise it’s been done before and there are already numerous threads about it, and look forward to next weeks antics.

Lostturkey

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

1) i made this thread with out the bother to search for others

2) ofcourse we need this many threads we rocked it hardcore oxi style and we should take pride in our shenanigans

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Someone called me?

I mean God’s only my title, you all can call me Amp if ya like.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

Do we really need this many threads about our raid? (I use the word ‘our’ here loosely, as I did all of jack-**** to help my clan this time).

Yes congratulations us, pat ourselves on the back, realise it’s been done before and there are already numerous threads about it, and look forward to next weeks antics.

I almost forgot PANTS was in FoL. Odd.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!