Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Let's not vote in an Anti-Bashy Forum, kay?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’m just as sick and tired of seeing Bashy’s ugly (IMHO) avatar every week as everyone else, but let’s not make a stupid Forum win to spite him shall we? It’s bad enough that I have to somehow be clever this week with Math as the topic but all we’d be doing is immortalizing him all the more.

Instead why don’t we start coming up with and voting in good forums? Or maybe even another one of my crappy ones? Doing a Bashy Basher’s Forum would basically be like the “Fran is Fat” Forum idea which was just a bad inside joke to people who care.

Let’s try and keep Forums bad jokes we can all understand.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Fran is Fat would’ve been a great forum, and you know it. Log in to see images!

(Also, the idea that it takes an anti-Bashy forum to beat Bashy at forumbuildr is hilarious. I went and upvoted it just now.)

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Ricket Posted:

(Also, the idea that it takes an anti-Bashy forum to beat Bashy at forumbuildr is hilarious. I went and upvoted it just now.)

I actually upvoted it too. it’s meh, but still superior to the other ideas.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

It would appear that I am very good at shooting myself in the foot. Perhaps one day I will realize this and learn how to use reverse psychology to have it benefit me.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Who cares, these forums always do well on the start of the week, then through it all the Bashy fanbois will kill them.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I’d like to point out that Dolphin Love was “joke” forum, and it ended up being one of the best forum builds out because people threw their all into it… for the lulz, of course.

kittiejenn edited this message on 05/18/2009 6:41AM

Ms ****

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Why is Bashy still around anyway? I mean, c’mon. His ideas are not always rubbish, but I hardly believe he manages to win 9 out of 10 times by wit alone. He’s obviously got some kind of backing, and it’s ruining the fun for everyone else.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Cry much?

The bashy forum is reasonably funny. So I upvoted it, just as I upvoted Fran is Fat back then.

Ms **** Posted:

Why is Bashy still around anyway? I mean, c’mon. His ideas are not always rubbish, but I hardly believe he manages to win 9 out of 10 times by wit alone. He’s obviously got some kind of backing, and it’s ruining the fun for everyone else.

His ideas aren’t that bad at all, and despite me having no affiliation with bod i’m getting a bit bored of people bumuming that board of directors are klanvoting forums (because that is what you are saying) so unless you can prove this (which you can’t) or somehow rules are implemented to stop you from voting for your klanmates subs (which I think would be dumb), then Bashy will keep winning since he is coming up with good ideas.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Dunatis Posted:

I have to somehow be clever this week with Math as the topic

Despite being a straight C student in maths instead of the usual A’s in other subjects and not having done math for 4 years now I have still got more than 20 chocolate scoops already. Its not that hard when you have google to help Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Ricket Posted:

No

No

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Ms **** Posted:

I’m really not a fan of baseless accusations like that.

If all of BoD were voting for Bashy’s ideas, he’d get ~20 votes from us, and that’s bumuming the inactive folks started playing again. An active number is likely closer to 10. The majority of characters in BoD are alts of people in BoD.

10-20 votes aren’t going to win week after week. Maybe Bashy’s funny after all, and “omg cheaters!!!” is unfounded.

Also, sup Aldo. Log in to see images! Ricket edited this message on 05/18/2009 9:28AM

Thanks for the tip, went and upvoted it.

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Ricket Posted:

An active number is likely closer to 10. The majority of characters in BoD are alts of people in BoD.

Ten? What crack are you on?

* Courtney

* Ricket

* Naughty Mayhem

* Hardcode (sometimes)

* Zalan (sometimes)

* Neona

* Ronnie

* plk

We suck and have no friends; we can at least admit it in the one case it might be a decent argument =p

Also, I probably forgot someone and they’ll hate me now. Well, too bad, maybe they should be more memorable / come to IRC!

Actually, that’s a decent argument. We’ve had people leave BoD who were in our IRC. They’d know if there were shenanigans.

Anyway, yeah. Even if we could organize perfect precision on voting, it’d be a mbumive waste of time. People whack down entries they don’t like if they spike up fast, people spike up entries they do like even if they’re not in the top 3, and **** happens like this week, where everyone’s downvoting everything to -5 just out of spite, so one of those anti-Bashy forums can win. Way to promote buildr variety, heh.

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Bashy Posted:

Ten was pulled out of my sleepy bum. But you’re missing Inertia and Zagerblag. And probably someone else. I don’t want to count.

Edit: And Badgerella. And yourself, but that doesn’t really count.

Ricket edited this message on 05/18/2009 10:28AM

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

BADGERELLA. OH MY ****ING GOD. I FORGOT MY OWN FIANCEE ON THE LIST.

Yes… she exists, too. Holy crap. I’m going to get killed.

So, uh, yeah. Badgerella’s in the clan, too.

Oh, God. Save me from the horrible wrath.

I’m going to miss my balls.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Dunatis Posted:

I’m just as sick and tired of seeing Bashy’s ugly (IMHO) avatar every week as everyone else, but let’s not make a stupid Forum win to spite him shall we? It’s bad enough that I have to somehow be clever this week with Math as the topic but all we’d be doing is immortalizing him all the more.

Instead why don’t we start coming up with and voting in good forums? Or maybe even another one of my crappy ones? Doing a Bashy Basher’s Forum would basically be like the “Fran is Fat” Forum idea which was just a bad inside joke to people who care.

Let’s try and keep Forums bad jokes we can all understand.

I call voting fraud.

Mods, take care of this.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Bashy Posted:

BADGERELLA. OH MY ****ING GOD. I FORGOT MY OWN FIANCEE ON THE LIST.

Yes… she exists, too. Holy crap. I’m going to get killed.

So, uh, yeah. Badgerella’s in the clan, too.

Oh, God. Save me from the horrible wrath.

I’m going to miss my balls.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I like some of Bashy’s forums, but really this week is just Log in to see images!

OMG DIVIDED BY 0!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Bashy Posted:

* Courtney

* Ricket

* Naughty Mayhem

* Hardcode (sometimes)

* Zalan (sometimes)

* Neona

* Ronnie

* plk

You missed Context…

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Aldo_Anything Posted:

You missed Context…

and MercWithMouth

Ricket

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Aldo_Anything Posted:

You missed Context…

She hasn’t said much.

ChilePepino Posted:

and MercWithMouth

Dude got booted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!